• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dd gave me a scare today

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

my dd had got a hold of my meds this morning luckly it was not harmfull, but mommy still rushed her to the er to make sure. i have the poison control number but forgot it when she got ahold of the meds. they said that it will make her tired and sleepy. so she is doing good but gave both me and mom and scare this morning. my fieance said what a way to start april fools day.

my daughter.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:05 PM

wow that is scary, glad she is ok though.

JBDslittlemam08
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Wow!! I'm glad she's okay

My DS (21 months) figured out how to open a Children's Benadryl Bottle and I came around the corner watching it up to his lips. I called Poision Control and he didn't consume enough to harm him thankfully.

Anytime you need Poision Control, get a bottle of the closest children's medication....it has it on the bottle!!! I got the number from the benadryl bottle he opened lol.

sharisse
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:08 PM

it happens to the best of us, i had to call poison control once... he was fine though..

joysweet
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:23 PM

My dd did the same thing to me 2 years ago.

isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:25 PM

My DD did this with the childrens tylenol melt aways a couple weeks ago! She ate 5.
Called poison control and they said she had to eat 20 for it to be an issue and she would be fine!
It happens!

thisloveofmine
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:30 PM

How does that happen? (not bashing just curious for the sake of my own children) Can she get the child proof caps off or something?

thisloveofmine
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Oh and I'm glad she's okay!!

isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:35 PM

When my DD did it, DH didn't close it right. It has the arrows where you line them up and it snaps off.
He didn't turn it so they couldn't line up anymore and set it on the table after he gave her one!

Quoting thisloveofmine:

How does that happen? (not bashing just curious for the sake of my own children) Can she get the child proof caps off or something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)