Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

this time of year.  Any other farm mom would understand.  DF is out before the sun comes up to disc and plant and does nto get in till after dark.  It makes it hard on me doing everything out on the fram with him plus having to talk care of little man.  Also DS misses his dad so i am taking him out to the tractor so he can spend time with his dad.  I knew what i was getting into i jsut need to vent

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Hugs.
I hate summer. DH works 17 hours a day. He sees DD maybe 20 mins a day :(
We go see him sometimes though, but he always has customers!

farm_mom03
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:35 PM

bump i guesse i am alone here i thought there was more rancher and farmer moms on here

thisloveofmine
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Well my SO doesn't farm but he works the same kind of schedule and I hate it! It sucks. I miss him. Our son will go days without getting to see his daddy. Although his winter schdule is just a shitty. In the iwnter he leaves before sundown and gets home after sun up and spends the day sleeping and never eats right and even spends the weekends catching up on sleep. the things our men do for us right? working ALL day and not getting to hang out with us or their kids just so they can provide for us good. what sweethearts.

mellmom2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:46 PM

i hate this time of the year because hubby is busy with the mares who are foaling but i love seeing all the babies:) but i know where you are coming from he leaves at 6:30,7 and doesn't get in until 7-7:30 :( taking care of three kids under three by yourself on top of everything else is hard but in all honesty i wouldn't trade it for the world . (well maybe just alittle more time with hubby :)  )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)