• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is a total jack-a$$!!!!!!! Must read!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 29 Replies

So DH is supposed to work from 2-11, but he doesn't usually get off until later and then gets off early on Fridays.  Last night I was watching TV at about 11 and a car pulled in our driveway (we live above a store and we have people do that sometimes), so I opened the door to see what was going on.  I was surprised to see DH pulled up in the driveway and a cop car backed into the driveway at the very end.

He came up the steps and I said "What's the matter?  Why is that cop car here and why are you home so early?"  He said that he got into it with his boss and punched him in the face.  Broke his glasses and knocked him out.  He said they took his boss to the hospital and the cop followed him home to make sure he wasn't going to go back up there.

I was like WTF?  Are you serious?  You just got fired b/c you are an idiot.  You lost our insurance and we are not even making ends meet as it is!  WTH were you thinking?  He is sitting here talking about how he is going to be a legend and how his boss deserved it.  He said he could get another job and there was no problem!  I am freaking the f*** out!  I got so upset I started to cry.

Now here's the punch line:  He lied!  Had me going for a good 45 minutes!  I was sooooooo pissed at him last night.  Then he had the nerve to ask me to sit with him and watch a movie!  I was like you are a jerk.  This morning he apologized, but he laughed the whole time!  LOL.  He kept saying "Well it is April Fool's!"  I guess it was funny, but me being the one pranked is still having a hard time finding it funny!

ETA:  The cop car was there b/c he was trying to catch people running the stop sign or something.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexa_n_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:18 PM

What a total douche bag. These days no matter what happens or how shitty your job/boss is you don't do shit like that. Noone can afford it.

kivys

WOW, I'd have killed him!!!

jaw drop

ForeverMeme

Be thankful it was a joke! Wow!

VJennyLynnS
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM

OMFG! I would KILL my DH if he did that to me. lol. I havn't been pranked at all today but DH isn't off work yet. He hasn't done anything for april fools since i've been with him but we will see if he does it this year..

So what was the cop really doing there? lol

MommytoNandA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Yeah haha, I almost did!

PookaboosMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Sounds like something my husband would do, the prank part that is.  Or, well, maybe the first part on its own, lol...

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:20 PM

well you got to admit........HE GOT YOU, you have to laugh and next year be prepared, lol

jella31
by Angela on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:20 PM

so did he know the cop or something?lol

WomanOfGod7

that stinks...

eyeheartsin

LOL I only find it funny cuz it wasn't me. He got you good! Make him give you a foot rub or something :))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)