Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAHA You caved.. not me

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

So I work for JCP and one of my managers and I do not like eachother at all ! I don't like her because she thinks she's better than everyone, and she doesn't like me... Well I don't know why for sure.. but I suspect it's because HER boss and I are such good friends, we go out together, we have playdates for our son's, we go to lunch together, and in turn, she understands me being a single mom and I get all the best day's off etc.

Well, I'm up for a promotion, and since it started getting around the store, she has been a mega bitch... And I've just gone alone, yes ma'am, no ma'am, Have a good evening etc. She does things to get under my skin, and she knows I have a short fuse, and I honestly think she's been trying to get me to quit or something.. but I've sucked it up and just dealt with it! Well, today, when she tried to give me a shitty job to do not knowing her boss was standing 10 feet away.. Her boss interjected and said "Actually I need to talk to M in my office. The both of you actually"

So I'm like what now?

So we got up there and HER boss turns to her and asks her why she's the only one in the entire store to not sign my reccomendation sheet, and if she thinks that I'm not right for the position, now is the time to make her case..

She sat there for a minute.. smiles a bitchy smile and said "I think I will sign it now".

One of my other bosses said she probably only signed it because she won't have to deal with me anymore... Um I don't care why you signed it.. I start training for my new position next week.. I'm glad I kept my cool

November 3rd           March 1st               July 21st           

269lbs                   224.6lbs                    200lbs

Starting Weight         Current Weight      First BIG Goal

My final goal is 160 lbs. I hope to be there by December 31st, 2010.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Drippiningirls
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Woot!  WTG! Congrats!

LovingMyJaybird
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Thank you very much!!!!

thisloveofmine
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:46 PM

yay! good job mama! And btw congrats on the weight loss!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)