Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you wear short shorts?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:20 PM
  • 76 Replies

I was shopping today and noticed that I was the only mom with short shorts on. I see alot of women wearing capris. I am in my mid 20s and slim but that got me thinking if I should be dressing more like a mom.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Obviously not me, lol!

3earthangels

Yeah, no I don't. I like keeping my goodies in the bag.....

isra1986

But we what YOU feel comfortable and happy in. Don't worry about "fitting in"

justine22808

Well I was a size 2 before I had my son and now im a size 10 or 11 depending on what brand so I dont wear short shorts anymore..ill be honest i used to love them i would wear hollister and abercrombie shorts all the time but now i just dont feel comfortable in them anymore cuz i feel so much bigger.....

stefvan
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:23 PM

No way!  I don't dress like a teenager.  I wear mostly capris and a few bermuda shorts.

leswen
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I have huge thighs, no short shorts for me.  I'm uncomfortable if they go above mid-thigh.

chabb
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:24 PM

I cant wear the longer shorts.  I am only 5'4 and they make my legs look really bad.  I am 26 and slender and I wear shorter shorts.  I mean my ass doesnt hang out or anything but i def dont wear longer shorts.

rg87

I wear short shorts, and I'm 23.  And the mom of 3, pregnant with one or two.

WickedWonder

i don't wear short shorts only because my ass is a lil bigger now lol..so i don't think that would look great for me.

however, i don't think it should matter what you wear...and frankly, if you have the body for them shorts..wear those shorts :)

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:25 PM

No, but I'd look ridiculous in them.

But I say, dress in whatever you like and are comfortable in, screw everyone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)