Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Tooth Fairy dropped Santa on his head and the The Easter Bunny kicked him down the road.

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

When is the best time to tell kids that these "PEOPLE" do not exist? My oldest son believes in Santa,the toothe fairy,and the easter bunny,he will be 12 in september.My middle son only believes in the tooth fairy and the easter bunny,he will 11 in october.One day my youngest son lost his tooth and that night he fell asleep on the sofa and he decided to put his tooth under his pillow before he fell asleep,well i made my hubby nonchalantly put the money under his pillow and my 2 older kids were sitting there,they swear up and down they saw a little fly by and then my for some reason my youngest son woke up like 5 minutes later and just so happened looked under his pillow and the money was there.So that is why my middle son still believes in the tooth fairy.My youngest son believes in all of them,he will be 8 in june.

So my question is again,when is the best time to tell them they don't exist?Can i tell them,or should i let them believe as long as they want to? You know the being a kid as long as possible thing?I am having a hard time from keeping my middle lil stinker's mouth shut so as not to spoil the fun for my 7 year old.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Momyplease
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:45 PM

let them believe as long as they want to

Jellybean82
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Quoting Momyplease:

let them believe as long as they want to

Keegansmama05
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I say before they go to middle school, where they will inevitably be laughed at if they still believe. 

kaidansmylife
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM

This is all the fun of being a kid, why take it away, they will eventually figure it out, and hell whats the harm in it really? i say let em figure it out for themselfs. Why make em grow up before they have to??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)