Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

heehee got my hubby good for april fools

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM
  • 17 Replies

I was at work today and my husband is a stay at home dad. So I had a co-worker that he doesn't know call my husband and say "Hi ...this is Dr. Mitchell from Planned Parenthood. Is Mr. or Mrs. Lambson available?" He said.."This is Mr. Lambson" She said "I'm calling to let Mrs. Lambson know that her blood test for her pregnancy test came back and it's positive. Could you please have her call us for a follow up appointment?" (He has no idea how planned parenthood works so he was buying it) he said "Umm..umm...are you sure you have the right number?" She said "yes sir I am"  He says "um....are you sure? this can't be right I had a vasectomy 3 years ago" and she says "Oh um...well you'll have to talk to your wife then. I'm not sure what to tell you about that except sometimes they reverse themselves..please have her call us and congratulations"

Sooo...my husband calls me immediately at work and says "um Jennifer....I just got a strange phone call. Planned parenthood called and said that your pregnancy test came back positive...what's going on?"

I almost died laughing, but, kept it together and told him "um..yeah..well...I was going to talk to you about that, but, can I call you back?" He says "uh..okay" and I hang up...giggling.

I waited about 10 minutes before I called him back and I said "honey...you do know what today is right?" ...silence....more silence....and then "oh crap! you got me...holy shit..I kept thinking damnit I have swimmers!" lmao

It was funny. Poor guy ...he handled it well though :o)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_kids_mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM

hahahaha  you got him GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rolling on floor

Moonwhispers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Lol I called my DH and told him that they detected two heartbeats on the ultrasound!!! He was like what?? I said twins.  He just about fainted and then I told him Happy April Fools day lol.  Ha ha I got him good.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:11 PM

I would have waited until I got home and broke the news, lol  But I'm evil like that.   My poor kids...all day long and until after dinner they thought I had cut of the cable tv and internet...I had loosened the connections.....

jennmom1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Quoting the_kids_mom:

hahahaha  you got him GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rolling on floor

heehhee...it was the first time i ever played an april fools trick on him so i dont' think he saw it coming :o)

jennmom1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Quoting Moonwhispers:

Lol I called my DH and told him that they detected two heartbeats on the ultrasound!!! He was like what?? I said twins.  He just about fainted and then I told him Happy April Fools day lol.  Ha ha I got him good.

hahahaha...that's funny. i love it

chavela_carlita
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:15 PM

That is very funny! Good one! Damn I wish I'd thought of that. HAHAHA!

brittmuffin
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Quoting Moonwhispers:

Lol. My best friend got me with that one today! She text me and told me she was having twins....at first I was excited. then started to worry about how she was gonna handle that, then finally it popped into my head that it was April Fools! Whew...that was a close one!

ldsdragonmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM

LOL that is funny!

jennmom1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Quoting Sassy762:

I would have waited until I got home and broke the news, lol  But I'm evil like that.   My poor kids...all day long and until after dinner they thought I had cut of the cable tv and internet...I had loosened the connections.....

I thought about waiting, but, i knew he'd start calling family members lol so i told him. I love that you loosened the cables..lol they probably freaked without the cable lol

Moonwhispers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Hahaha that's funny!

Quoting brittmuffin:

Quoting Moonwhispers:

Lol. My best friend got me with that one today! She text me and told me she was having twins....at first I was excited. then started to worry about how she was gonna handle that, then finally it popped into my head that it was April Fools! Whew...that was a close one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)