Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

god

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:25 PM
  • 74 Replies

Whats your relationship with god?

Mommy to toddler boyDamian & Zoeygirl on a swing

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:28 PM

The same relationship I have with Harry Potter and Dumbledore....

isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:30 PM

I am a close to Allah (SWT)
I pray 5 times a day, I live my life by the guidelines set out for me, I listen to and read Quran.

klynn80

I see him/her as the creator who has a hands-off role now.  I guess I view his role more or less now as the CEO of Heaven now lol.  He's kind of in charge of who gets in, who goes down south, and who returns to another body to try again at life.  I haven't decided if God's a man or woman, I was always taught he was a he, but it makes more sense to me as a she, mother's love and all. 

MommaToSam

We are kind of fighting right now lol.

I feel him calling me towards him, but I am being reluctant. I don't want to be the type of Christian who will be a total hypocrite, so I will go to him when I know I can wholeheartedly devote myself.

I know it sounds weird written down, but in my mind and heart it makes total sense.....

**IF I HAVE POSTED/REPLIED IN ALL CAPS IT IS BECAUSE I AM POSTING FROM MY WORK COMPUTER AND IT IS A PITA TO SWITCH FROM CAPS TO NON-CAPS ALL DAY LONG...YES, I AM ON CM PRETTY MUCH ALL DAY AT WORK (HANGS HEAD IN SHAME) **

Nzumbe
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Atheist, sorry.

alientaxi
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Quoting MommaToSam:

I feel him calling me towards him, but I am being reluctant. I don't want to be the type of Christian who will be a total hypocrite, so I will go to him when I know I can wholeheartedly devote myself.

I know it sounds weird written down, but in my mind and heart it makes total sense.....

im with ya!

Mommy to toddler boyDamian & Zoeygirl on a swing

MommaToSam
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM

You should never apologize for your beliefs. Although, I'm thinking it was just a figure of speech =)

Quoting Nzumbe:

Atheist, sorry.

**IF I HAVE POSTED/REPLIED IN ALL CAPS IT IS BECAUSE I AM POSTING FROM MY WORK COMPUTER AND IT IS A PITA TO SWITCH FROM CAPS TO NON-CAPS ALL DAY LONG...YES, I AM ON CM PRETTY MUCH ALL DAY AT WORK (HANGS HEAD IN SHAME) **

momma2mms
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM

WONDERFUL! it is the deepest of depths. i really can't explain it.

MommaToSam
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Yeah, I just hope I can "get my act together" before it is too late...

Quoting alientaxi:

Quoting MommaToSam:

im with ya!

caitxrawks
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Nonexistent. J don't believe in god.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)