Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

sound fair?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2010 at 11:39 AM
  • 2 Replies

My husband made a big stink about getting our 17mth old dd gifts for easter because we are broke...even though between taxes and settlement he has more that $30, 000 in the bank and he just got moved from temporary to 40 hours at his work....so i took the cans back and got her fun stuff at the dollar store...now he wants a new computer because his current one is freezing when he plays WoW (he just got back into it cause his best friend is now playing)...

So I told him FINE, you can get your stupid computer on two conditions ...

Our DD gets a swing set (and not a cheap one with a swing and thats it) I'm talking swings, baby swing, slide...good stuff!

and i get some new shirts for this summer considering i'm pregnant and want some comfy summer stuff...and i'm always in the same clothes i've worn for years and need something New for me even if it's from a thrift store KWIM? (i love clothes shopping at the salvation army even if we have the money for store stuff)

we have a deal.!

Does this sound fair to you?`

SAHM. Married. "Que Sera, Sera"Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

by on Apr. 7, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
poppysgirl3
by on Apr. 7, 2010 at 11:40 AM

oh yeah and his job gives him enough money to pay all our bills every month with a couple hundred left at the end and it's enough that i'm able to stay at home with our dd. so we aren't broke he just says that to keep from spending money.

luvbug75
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2010 at 11:41 AM

sounds good to me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN