Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (7741-7750):
EliannasMama
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Hey Everyone!! Im Bri 20 about to be 21, Im the mother to my beautiful babygirl she is almost 18 months already!! -_- I been with my s/o going on 3 years now!! Im not really new to cafemom im just still trying how to figure it out & meet some new people :)

Adri82
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Hello. My name is Adriana I'm a stay at home of 3 girls 6,3 &2 and one on the way. Im in the beginning stages of learning how to sew and I LOVE it even though I haven't perfected it.... YET. Pinterest is my "coffee in the morning", I'm aiming to be more creative than Ive ever been. I'm hoping to connect with other mommas out there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TracySummers
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Hello,

My name is Tracy Summers. I am a mother of three kids. Two of those are teen girls. One is almost 16 and the other is almost 15. I am looking for some advice or help with making it through the teen years. I am getting disrespected all the time from the youngest of the two girls. They have both recentenly been put on juvinile probation and im lost and feeling bad. Any words of wisdom or advice would be helpful.

Thank You,

imeverything09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Hola everyone! I'm Bianca a 23 almost 24 y/o mother of 1 beautiful almost 3 y/o boy :) He's the love of my life. my bf and I have been together for just under 3 yrs. I love him slightly less and some days equal to my son hehe I work for Sprint as a finance rep, and IMO I work too much. I'm a member of the generation of "super moms" and "perfectionists" and I'm 100% guilty. I'm lucky to get 6 hoursof sleep nightly, today in fact I haven't been to bed and it's 5am, my day starts at 7 so this should be interesting, I work until 11pm LOL

Not really sure what else there is to say. I'm a pretty boring person most days, but have my crazy moments LOL Anything u care to know, I'm certainly not shy :)

imeverything09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:17 AM

Quoting weirdgothmom:

HEY! Im crystal just found out today ill be givin birth in 7 months ps im new ^-^

Congrats Chrystal! Is this ur first baby? Nice username btw lol

weirdgothmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:37 AM
THANX yea its my first time im really excited lol ps theres no h in my name but everyone puts it in there no worries makes for a really lol moment ^-^

Quoting imeverything09:

Quoting weirdgothmom:

HEY! Im crystal just found out today ill be givin birth in 7 months ps im new ^-^

Congrats Chrystal! Is this ur first baby? Nice username btw lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imeverything09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this

wow! major fail. apologies

weirdgothmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:42 AM
np everyone does it lol

Quoting imeverything09:

wow! major fail. apologies

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babs35
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Hello I'm Rachael and new to this , Iive in ny with my 12 yr old daughter and need someone to talak to as i have lived in this town for a yr now and don't really have many friends or other mothers to talk to.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM

welcome to cafemomNice to meet you Ladies!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN