Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (8261-8270):
Cjr23
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Hi Im Casie im 23 next month ill be 24 my fiance and I have a 2 1/2yr old son we live in a small town here in tx. Hoping to get good advice and connect with other moms!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sk8rmom81
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Hi,I'm Andrea,I'm 30yrs.old,engaged to be married to my wonderful man Bryan and we have a 7mos.old son Geoffrey.We live in Pennsylvania with our Shiba inu named Sheba,3 cats named Gryffon,Sarge and Lily and a collection of tropical fish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phish2
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Hi my name is Rhonda i am 24. Married for 3 years and have two adorable kids. I am a stay at home mommy.
BluLady
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Letoria, I'm 25, married, working, pumping milk lol and my son is 7 months. We're planning for baby 2 is 3 years if I can find  a VBAC doctor in the Okie state

yeahwell
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM
My name is Jamie, I'm 22 and pregnant with number 1. I feel like I've posted here before but couldn't see it so I'm gonna keep this short. Looking for other moms to talk to, share stories with etc :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chipettes
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Hello My name is Bridjette, I have a 2 yr old daughter Hayle.  We just moved to Yucca Valley in June and the first day we were unpacking Hayle was ready to have her friends over.  So hopefully we can meet some friends. 

alyceabella
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Hi im brand new to all of this. i am just looking for people to talk to that can relate to me im feeling very isolated and lonely. im hopefull ill meet some great women here.

Momof1015
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is Sharon and I haven't been on here for awhile, had to move again and had to have surgery on my foot again! No rest for the weary..lol.. While was recuperating from surgery, I decided to create a blog to help women who are dealing with relationship problems. I have had bad experiences in my past relationships and thought that I would share my knowledge, by helping women in similar situations. So if you ever have relationship problems or other issues of concern,  you can check out my blog, for helpful resources.  :)

http://www.relationship101forwomen.com

Mama2LexiAnn
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:59 AM
My name is Sarah. I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter and am ttc #2. I work for CPS in Dallas and my husband is in nursing school. He graduates in spring 2013, about when baby #2 should be due. I'm excited to meet a new group of ladies to share this experience with!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aRealteenMother
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Hello, my name is Jessica. :) I'm 18, and my DD is 15 months almost. I am married to my daughter's father. We've been together for three years, but only married for a few months. I've been a member of the site for a while but I hadn't explored the groups and stuff until now.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN