Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (9851-9860):
ellinger03
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi,I'm a single mom of 3 and a grandma of 1...I'm a shy person and socially awkward. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

goins1119
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hello, my name is Patricia. I am the mother of four beautiful children. I live in Atlanta but I am relocating to Chicago next month. I am a nurse, Indie film maker, author, and radio host.  I love writing and producing films that's my passion. I have a website for creative people. www.aroundtheworldmedia.com. Stop by sometime and check out some really talented people. I am currently working on a film called This Can't Be Love. Check out Swingers in Erotic Stories Group and add to the story we are writing. It's fun..

carolasaya
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Hello ladies, my name is Carola from Orlando. I have 2 boys. I was born in Colombia South America
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nanaofsix531
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Hello,My name is nanaofsix531.Glad to be here and hope to make some good friends here.

shanaynaycowell
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Hello everyone my name is Shana and this pic is of my one and only son, Ryan. he is 8 months old now and is the happiest baby i know of. Im of course new to motherhood but loving everystep of the way. I found this site by actually wanting advise about my taxes! haha, anyway im 23 and ready for some new friends

JustinsMommy10
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Hi my name is Jasmine and I am 24, I have a 3 year old son named Justin.  I work for a college in the Residence Life Department.  Looking to connect with other mommies out there and gain some new insight on stuff.

Andrejka
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi mommies! My name is Andy and i am a new member on this web. and also new inWestchester, NY. I am looking for friends to share free time with. I am married and have one 3yrs old daughter - Sofia.

pandas901
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I am 48 years old and have two sons. They are 18 and 23. I have been out of work for two an half years because the company I worked for was downsizing. Now I am going back to school to become a Medical biller and coder. Hopefully I will graduate this Fall.

nicely222
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

hello moms am new and i just want to meet and share ideas with other moms

Phoenix13tx
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Jessica,31! First time pregnancy, Im really excited.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)