Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (9921-9926):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Quoting fireanddesire:

thanks for assepting into your club my name is sheila jones and my birthday is january (16) and i will be 55 years old i'am not afrid to tell my age ok i like being around my grand kid and my kids my son in the army lives in pennsylvania and he dont even care about me or my health he dont even talk to nobody but my daughtre tiea the only son that come and check on me is my first son aint that some bullcrap he talks to my brother and he lets him know when he is goiing to be deployee'ed i'am his mother am i so post know that i'am so proud of al of my kids we are so close me and there dad tell theam that they are all they got and to stick together

Hi Sheila!

It's nice to meet Moms my age! =) I wish I had grandkids! Maybe soon! I am sorry to hear about your son and you! That has to be hard.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Quoting ClementineL:

Hey there! I'm Clementine and am a mom of 3.  Joined Cafe Mom to give chat boards another try.  I used one once that catered to blended families and found myself more sad than supported.  I hope this experience is different.  I'm also a small business owner and run the blog www.storksandkangaroos.com.  

Hi Clementine,

This is the best "chat board" out there. LOL! I have been her since 07! Never went back to any others!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Quoting possum570:

hi my name is michelle. i am a stay at home mom of two boys ages 2 and 4.  my best friend just recently moved out of state so i need to make some new friends. it can get lonely just being around kids all day. does anyone else feel that way? let me know?

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear about your best friend moving. I have found a lot of friends on here.

I just sent you an invite! Welcome to CafeMom!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jesybee080:

Hello everyone! I'm Jessica, 32, and pregnant at 12 weeks with my FIRST! :D Super excited, but of course there is a lil anxiety of the unknown :o)

Hi Jessica!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting! Hope you love CafeMom as much as I do.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Quoting BeTrueMom:

Well I may be a newbie here to cafemom, but I'm probably one of the older moms or what I like to say is an experienced mom.  My kids are young adults 19 & 20, but I am always around lots of kids from my friends, neighborhood kids and nephews. My daughter is study Early Childhood Education and is in her 3rd year plus works full time in daycare, so you can imagine the stories I hear and the discussions we have! 

As for me, my interests are health and fitness, home & holiday decorating, party planning, victorian decorating and collecting, vintage Coca-Cola Ladies, gardening, reading, anything to do with dogs and the Humane Society of Missouri, plus I love pinterest and other social media. If you have the same interests, please add me as a friend.

Here's a photo of my holiday fireplace to give you an idea of my style!

Happy to be here and look forward to meeting other moms!

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I am an older Mom too! My son is 27! I love it here.

I love your fireplace and your style!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Quoting thebracoach:

wave

Hi!

My name is Debra.  I have 2 adult children (32 and 26) and 2 grandsons (9 and 2).  I'm a retired Army wife and Home School mommy.  Right now, my husband, cat and I live in Georgia.

Hi Debra!

My son is an adult too! No grandkids yet. We live in Michigan with two dogs! =)

Welcome to CafeMom!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN