Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
AskTracy
by on Apr. 12, 2010 at 11:32 PM
8 moms liked this

Aloha!  My name is Tracy and I'm so glad I found this site.  The format is easy, the Moms are friendly, and I'm looking forward to reading, laughing, and crying with all of you.  

SookieRose
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 3:50 AM
3 moms liked this

Hiya! My Name is Sookie Rose, Im a Mother and a Proud Army Wife to an amazing man! Im new to this group and looking to make friendships with other women who share the same interest as me. I look forward to talking to some of you ladies. Have a blessed day! =))

mheleana
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

HELLO EVERYONE GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS I REALLY LIKE IT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMEWHERE FOR ME TO GO AS A MOMON THE INTERNET NOW..LOL

gmombutterfly
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 1:25 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi...I joined this site in hopes to meet other moms in or have been in situations I am facing or have faced with my grown kids...well one is about to graduate High School & is 18. I need a place to vent, to learn & to make friends sharing similar things.  Right now I am facing my 18 yr old & my 28 yr old son living at home doing drugs together away from home...I find out secretive VERY destructive behavior of my 18 yr old & when I reveal I know these things she cant wait to get out of home even more like recently. Need to confront 28 yr old with knowledge & rules for home or leave & that scares me for both because I already have a 29 yr old girl who hasnt talked to me in 3 yrs because of her drug use & shame in past (hiding certain information from us that has to do with her husband & drugs from past situation she got in that we helped her out of) It is my WORST fear that my children will not speak to me anymore or know my love but I also cant just ignore what I know to be wrong. I desperately need someone to talk to along with my therapist I see twice a month. If you are a mom like me, I would love to hear from you & to know what group I need to join. Thanks for reading this!

PLMama
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 2:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Hiii :)

I'm Abbi. I'm in my late 20's and I have to beautiful little girls. I am currently a stay-at-home mom but I also watch another little one, blog and take pictures on the side. Busy, busy! And I love it :).

cojolady
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello  everyone  .I am Ruth married for over 10 years and have 2 small boys 8 and 6.I lived in a small rural village where I run a small kindergarten school.I am a lover of kids.I am new on here and  would like to meet other moms.My profileis not yet completed still learning.

Trese612
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Quoting Cafe Robin:

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

puppyHi and Thank you for having me.

mrsmohlke
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Hello my name is Carman. I am 24 and am getting married to an amazing man in May!in love We have 6 children total but his four live with their mom. My two sorry our two live with us. Dru is the oldest and he is 7 will be 8 in November. Then there is Jaiden she is 2 and will be 3 in August. We live in Arkansas.family in the van I just moved here last October so don't really know anyone would really like to meet new people on here from or around the Batesville area.

KitRav
by on Apr. 13, 2010 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Mamas!!

I've hemmed and hawed about joining for awhile now and have heard excellent things about this site so I thought I'd give it a try. I've not had much luck finding some other friendly faces at nearby parks and playgrounds so I hope to meet some new friends here! I'm married and have two boys:  2 yrs and 6 mos.  

vtskge
by on Apr. 14, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Hello, My name is Terri and I am 37 years old.  I have been married for 17 years and have 4 beautiful children.  I am new here.  I have played a few games and a little slow because I am on dial up.  I do work about 10 hours a week because I'm not well and have Guillain Barre Syndrome.  I have good days and bad days.  I hope to make friends here and excited about being here.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)