Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (4001-4010):
kiasheree
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Hi....I'm Kia....28 yrs old.  I'm new to the site n currently expecting in Novemberpregnant belly    I'm active duty Air Force.    Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

tc0105
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Hi my friends call me CC; I have 2 daughters and have been married for 6 yrs (together forever).ladybug

momof2wndrflkds
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Hi Moms!! I'm Brenda I'm 24 and have 2 wonderful kids that are almost 3 and 4. This is my first time to cafe mom and I'm looking forward to it!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rubysmama1
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 1:39 AM

hello everyone... im carrie.. i am 27 my daughter is 16 months.. hope to get to know some other mommies and hopefully some in my area.. feel freel to message me... i am in temecula, ca

Jazzysmom1008
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Hello my name is Tannika and I am 25. I have a 2 year old daughter. I have been a member on Cafemom since November 2008, but just recently became active about a month ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenellkh1
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Hi!

My name is Jenell. I have a three year old beautiful daughter named Teylar and I am brand new to CM. I am looking for friends and advice. Still setting up my profile and learning to navigate my way around this site.

dss13
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Hi!  I'm Donna.  I've been a cafemom member for a while but haven't been on for a few years due to going back to work full time.  But I have a new baby and will be staying home with her after this school year!  Yay!  I have a wonderful son and hubby as well!  I recently became a Scentsy rep and love it!  I look forward to meeting and talking with you all!   Donna

Donna Sadler

http://dsadler.scentsy.us

Love candles?  You'll love the safe, wickless warmers from Scentsy!

Foodallermomdoc
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 8:37 PM

Hi everyone, 

My name is Donna and I'm glad to be here!  My friend told me about this site and I decided to join today.  I am a married mother of two boys with life threatening food allergies.  I am looking to connect with other moms, especially those dealing with food allergies.  I'm also interested in healthy eating.  Look forward to meeting you!

mamamel61
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Thought I had already done this but maybe not  am still learning about this site and trying to get used to everything.  My name is Mel I have custody of my 6 year old granddaughter (guess I'm supposed to use abbreviation for that) who was just diagnosed with ADHD.Still don't understand the credits and their purpose.love you sign

GhostHuntersMom
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 11:20 PM

I am not new here just saying Hello to all the new members and the long time members,I am a 28 year old SAHM and I have two children and 1 angel I am looking to make new friends feel free to add me,I love being with my kids,clipping coupons,taking pictures,ghosts,shopping and much more,i live in Washington State with my Family.

baby dust

Send Me Baby Dust,Hoping For A BFP

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)