Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (4011-4020):
mamabuenger
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 2:03 AM

My name is Brittany. I'm 22. Just had my son Jameson on February 6th. I've been married for a year on the 30th. Definitely in need of some friends who aren't the crappy ones I used to have. 

elrikandisis
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Hi Im Michi from WI.  DS is 6 and DD is 2! 

ahuey1372
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 2:10 PM

hi im Amy.  My husband is headed to go over seas, and i wanted a place where i could talk with other moms get advice etc.  Im glad i found cafe mom.  I have 4 kids Taylor michael jesse and jonathan.

Bookworm32809
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Hi, I'm Amanda I'm new here. I would love to make some new friends. Please add me if you like :)

missgaelite
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 7:31 PM
Hello, I'm Melanie, and I'm hoping to find some military wives who have similar circumstances as mine. Husband re-enlisted after a 15 year separation from army. (Prior military life was way before me!) I am new to things and not yet embraced the lifestyle.
cnd121
by on Apr. 11, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Hi my name is Cindy, new to this and looking forward to meeting new friends. I am a stay at home mom and watch kids too. I live in Pensacola Fl. I have 4 kids, 21 son, 18 daughter, 16 daughter and 5 daughter. I am 43 but feel like I am 50. LOL Look forward to meeting new people!!

wldcntrygrl2264
by on Apr. 11, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I am new here. I am really acafe grandma. My youngest is 16 years old and now raising my 7 month old granddaughter.

KimInBaltimore
by on Apr. 11, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Hi I'm Kim, I signed up with CafeMom years ago, but then lost touch.  Looking forward to chatting...

ajkate615
by on Apr. 11, 2011 at 1:29 PM

My name is Vicky and I am married with two children.  I have a 10 year old daughter who loves to act in plays and writes stories.  I also have a 5 year old son who was diagnosed with autism last year.  My daughter is very good with her little brother.  I am a stay at home mom at the moment but hoping to find a part time job.

thatgirl619
by on Apr. 11, 2011 at 2:29 PM

The names Ashley. i just started going on here today caus ei have no one to talkk to at all my bf dumped me once he found out i was pregnant and wont talk to me and nim all alone now so im looking for some friends to talk to. :) I'm pregnant with a baby boy due in June:D can't wait at all so happy. this is the second time i was pregnant first time i had a misscariage but all things happen for a reason so anyway i hope people like to talk to me :) get back at me :P

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)