Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (41-50):
gramsbunnie
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:12 PM

My name is Bonnie. I am a mother of 3 grown kids and a retired grandmother of 11 grandkids. I am going to school and am taking Health Carre Adminstration. I like to collect cookbooks and read almost anything from Sherrlyn Keenyon and Chrisrtine Feehan.

MMKherMommy
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:46 PM

hello! i'm new. hope to learn!

i have one dd who will be 5 in a few weeks...scary! i'm interested in advice, a laugh....& all around help with mommyhood!

jcempa
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello. My name is Jessica. I am 27 and have three children. I am new to CafeMom and any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated

tamber983
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Hi. My name is Tammy. I am 41 yrs old and I have 2 boys ages 18 and 20. Really men now but they will always be my boys!!

Miztayla
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 7:48 AM

Hello, My Name is Angela, I live in Oklahoma City. I have been on CafeMom for almost a year, I think. I work Full time and I Do Chocolate Tasting Parties For Dove Chocolate Discoveries part-time. I have one son who is in the Air Force. Nice to meet everyone!

MsAzucar
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 9:51 AM

I'm glad I joined this site. CafeMom is so much fun! I'm Anissa and I'm the mother of seven wonderful children 21-4 are the ages. I've been married to my second husband for 14 yrs. I'd like to welcome all the new members. I'm fairly new too, as I joined on the 13th of April.  Hope you all have fun and find lots of friends.  I have.

Sopi3
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Hi my name is LIzbeth im 19 almost 20 and i've been married for a year and 1/2. i have a 5 month old baby girl named Elleaney Ivette. i joined CF not to long ago so im still new =] im a fun person and easy to get along. if you will like to get to know me more just add me =]

Deziree0709
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Hello, my name is Desiree and  I'm from Texas. I'm pregnant with my first child (a boy) ! I've been on Cafe Mom about a month but haven't been an active user. I'm looking for friends and just other women to interact with. I totally don't understand any of the abbreviations all these women keep using so if anyone could help... Hope to talk to some of ya'll real soon!

shellbell1
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm shellbell1 I'm in Phoenix AZ I'm 41 and have 2 girls 14 and 12  I'm married for 14 years and have lots of questions that not even mom couldnt help me with

mroth28
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Michelle.   I am 32 and expecting my first child.  I am 19 weeks and  I find out the gender on Wednesday.  I am soo excited.  I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful 11 year old step daughter who lives with us full time.  I live in the Bronx and am a Teacher in the NYC public schools.  I would love to make friends and get advice from other moms.  I hope to talk to you all soon.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN