Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (51-60):
vickat2005
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 4:26 PM

my name is kathleen,im 41 mother of 2 katyjo 18,corey 21.step mom to four.grandma to austin james 2 years.New grandbaby on the way October14.Married to my best friend.I live life for love and friends and family.I live in Badin since 2005.LOV it Love it

tat2dmommie
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Hi, My name is Barbara and I have a 12 year old son and have been married for almost 17 years.  Thanks!butterfly

lovinmom29
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Hi my name is Sandra, I am a proud mother of 2; My son is 7 and my daughter is 1. Im 29, married, I use to be preschool teacher but have taken off to be a stay at home mom. My  hobbies are reading shopping, going to church, I love meeting new people..Um I guess thats it for now lol :)

faithhopeloveJH
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Hi Im jessica, my husband and i are leaving the military so we are in the process of moving from alaska to the manteca area of CA. we have a 12 month old son. I cant wait to make new friends.

LaceyNH
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Im Lacey, My husband Bob is a 3rd generation trucker, weve been together for about 8.5 years. We have three kids 7,5, & 2. Its really rough for us at times, parenting is really hard. Alot of the time i feel very alone, even when my house is full of people, trying to keep me company. My husband is suppost to be home about every other week, but most of the time he is out for about 4 weeks at a time. Long enough to spend some time with kids, with me, and to get his truck straighten up again to move on out.

I hate him being a trucker, but we all have to make sacrafices, Im trying to get back into school so that i can get a good job and get him home again.

RosieVonTatt
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 6:51 PM

helloooooo...  Im rosie, I am a mom of two boys 5 & 7, moved to texas over the summer to a small town, from jacksonville, fl... I like tattoos, vintage clothes, pinup girls ( i so wanna be one), tim burton movies, im 420 friendly, i like to paint (mostly furniture), weve got lots of pets, live by the lake, and I love cherry soda.... HI!!

RosieVonTatt
by on Apr. 16, 2010 at 6:51 PM

BUMP!

Liliththegreen
by on Apr. 17, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Greetings and good morning, Just want to stop by an say a hello! I am a writer not published but great and get others published. I amn really new to all of this, I have not joined a group like this before so yell if I stumble.

mamatiff06
by on Apr. 17, 2010 at 9:52 AM
My names Tiffany I am a 29y mom to 3 very active boys carter is 8, Micheal is 4 and Mason who will be 3 the 4th of July. I have been with my hubby Cory for almost 11y this sept. I am also teh group Owner for Last_Call and group admin in CBU, Right now I am a sahm we recently moved from Edmonton, AB to Sarnia, ON. Stop by my profile and sign my gb I always love to meet new people.

YourMomma5960
by on Apr. 17, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Dog 11  Dog 3  Fetch  Doggy Lick  Puppy 1  Pomeranian 

Hi Lo Mommas. My screen name is YourMomma5960. Normally a happy go lucky kind of gal...with a warp sense of humor at times. I believe if you have too much on your plate...you need to scrape some off, if you are living with too much bull---- reach out and let someone help pull you out. I have had a very "experienced" life and have never run from the ugly parts of life...how can anyone possibly understand the ugliness and the hard parts of life if they have always hid from it? Anyway, I am here if someone just needs to "talk". Oh yeah......I am a big lover of doggy furbabies also....just love em! My name is Margaret.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN