Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (7821-7830):
SapphireRose79
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Hello,

I like my screenname sorry, SapphireRose79, I live in Arizona, I have 3 boys, almost 16, one that's 13, and almost 9 and i have 4 puppies to. I am looking to meet some new friends. I am a Drama free person. I Love my Boys and puppies too. I have been married for almost 12 yrs in 17 days.

marylu91
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Hey my name is Mary,im 21 and 37wks prego the dad ant arnd and i got no help and im scared,idk how im gunna do this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveness730
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Hello cafemoms, this is loveness730. I am 36 and married. I have 4 of my own kids and 6 stepkidds. Just to get things started. I am going to check out the site and get started with new things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JanieNut
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Is this a place for grandmothers too?  I have 4 now!

cupcake710
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I'm Stacie...I was on CF when my daughter was a toddler and now sjhe's almost 8....TTC #2

GBsmama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Hi im 30 a mom to a 16 month baby girl and very new to Cafe mom, I was online looking for a support group for new moms and came across this, hoping to meet a few friends and get some helpful tips
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jarur2002
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:09 AM
helo frnds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hhickman
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Hi my name is holly and i have 3 kids 2 Boys and 1 Girl we move to Tx

only7ofus
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hi my name is Kristen.  I am a married SAHM mom of a two girls 1 and 9 and boy who is 7.  I am new to CM looking for advice and adult conversations!  

Cutie3.14Katie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Hi I'm Katie!! 

Mommy to two little girls and one on the way due october 15!! Friend me and lets get to know eachother!! :) 

CafeMom Tickers

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)