CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (7831-7840):
lindsay0526
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Hi everyone!  My name is Lindsay.  I am a military wife and mama to 3 girls- Kathryn, Aubrey & Finley.  We are currently living in KY and are going to be homeschooling our oldest starting in the fall.  I hope to learn from you and I hope that you can learn from me too.  I truly believe that mothers should help build each other up, instead of tearing each other apart.  I hope that is what CafeMom is all about! :)

judeol
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Hi everybody, my name is jude peters and am a student.i feel great to have join the groups of the sweet mother's of the world.i want to thank everybody in the forum that am so glad to be a part of this group and never let's you people down.thank you happy people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Hi, i'm desire. 24 yrs old mother of 2, stepmom of 2. married to my soul mate william. Im a SAHM and my DH is a mechanic! 

Mommy_WI
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Hi Everyone!  My name is Kim and I live in Wisconsin.  I am a new mom to a beautiful baby girl who has just turned 8 weeks old.  I have just joined CM and would love to meet some new people.

TheNommyMommy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Hi, I'm a SAHM (for now), with my 6 yo son, recently divorced (this is a good thing). We live in southeastern PA. Looking to make some new friends. I'm currently battling with my biological clock, and hopefully some of you can help me mute it. Anyone else dying for another child, but its just not the right time for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fragiledoll
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Hi I am new and looking for mom friends. I could really enjoy talking and knowing you all, I find the site really complicated. It would be nice of you if we talk where I find it easy its hard to navigate the site. :( 

Frankiesmamma
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hi All :o)

I'm Lynsey, I'm 29 From Cumbria (UK) I'm A Very Proud Mamma Of My Son Frankie-James Now 9 Months, He's My World, My Everything!!!

I Love To Chat :o) About Life, Love, Babies, The Ups And Downs Life Brings, Hobbies And Interests. General Chit Chat... I Suffer With Postnatal Depression... I'm Looking For Chat/E-mail Buddies Who Also Love To Chat xxx

Ang4AU
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I am a recently stay at home mom of two boys in kindergarten and fifth grade living in the South.
Ang4AU
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Hello! Been stay at home mom two years now and getting bored. Both kids in school but if I go back to work I have to arrange summer care and have added stress of career. Looking for outlets to keep sane....
babygirlsierra
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Ella. I'm 28 years old. I've been with my husband for almost 10 years (married twice to him, long story) have a 5 year old daughter and ttc our second. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)