Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (8281-8290):
1tuffmommie88
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Hello mommies! I'm 23 years old and looking to meet mommie around my age. My daughter is going to be 2 in October and honestly she's the closest thing I have to a true friend. I have my fiancé as well and of course he is my everything but it's nice to have girl talk, with mommies, once in a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof1want1mor
by Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 3:13 AM

hi there I'm new to this site and ttc but do not have a great support group at home and am reaching out to other sources, am hoping this could be it :)

PJ_Breau
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Hello! You can call me PJ. I'm 23, a stay at home mommy, married to a great guy for 4 years now. We live pretty far out, about an hour away from a decent town. It's kind of tough not being able to get out and meet new people so I figured I'd try this out. Looking forward to see what comes out of this. If anyone lives around Baton Rouge, La maybe we can do a play date one day!
Krick76
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Hello everyone!  I'm a married Mom of 2 (ages 15 & 7).  Born and raised in NJ, but recently moved to Long Island, NY.  I'm looking to meet other Moms in my area and online.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 12:39 PM

welcomeNice to meet you Ladies!

LindaLuv
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I am new to cafe mom and just relocated to the Menifee, Murrietta area.. I'm an easy going nonconfrontationsl mom with 3 kids 12,9,7 and a baby boy on the way (just turned 25 weeks (:)  I'm excited to meet other moms in the area (:

Rosita11
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Hello. I am new to this and don't really know what to share but let's see. I buy online and always looking for bargains.
momontherun5k
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I am a SAHM, new to CM!  My children are 13, 7 and 5.  I have been married 16 years.  Life is busy but I love it that way.  I couldn't take the FB scene and thought this would be fun!  Hope to chat and get to know some ladies out there!  

momontherun5k
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I am a SAHM, new to Cm and looking forward to some fun chats!  I have 3 children ages 13,7 and5.  I have been married 16 years.  Life is busy, fun, never ending and I love it!  I have had enough of FB and happy to be here now!!!  I locve to read, run and be a Mom, Wife and friend to many!  

Ms.Precious
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Hi I'm April,been on CM for sometimes now and just hoping to meet great new people..I have a 8 yr. old son and married to a wonderful man
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)