Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Replies (9481-9490):
healedbystripes
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Candace - I'm a single mom of a 15 year old boy and a 8 year old girl. I'm pretty outgoing and love to meet new people. I hope you all have a great day!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsladyface
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Morgan, I'm 24 years old, I'm 27 weeks pregnant this week with our first! A little boy! I don't know what any of these acronyms mean as far as TTC, DF, or any of that... I've been married for a little over 2 years. We got pregnant right after we got married but I miscarried the day after finding out I was pregnant. Haven't really been trying but haven't been preventing either... just letting nature take it's course! Great to be here and I can't wait to meet some moms and get some great advice!!!

Mrsfarr
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I am not good at introducing mine self.

But I am Jeni. One n. People have problems with that. But I don't see the need for a second as the first does a fantastic job of making an n sound on its own.

I'm 23 and I believe in full, proper sentences (can you tell?) so don't be offended by long winded nonsense that carries on for days. Like this.

Technically, I'm not a mom yet but I'm due to be one early February of 2013.
Also, I'm here because I'd like mom friends. Or any friends at all. Because my husband is the only one I actually have. So let's be pals. I don't bite. Swear.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MTBX2
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Alyssa, I have an 8 week old son named Mason.  I'm a Registered Nurse and live in Maine! Looking just to have good conversation with other moms!

tarynrose212
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Taryn. I have a 9 yr old who is ADHD, ASD and has a writing disorder. I am looking for some answers and support so I know how to handel him. Not only that but how do I convience other people in our life that this is real. His father thinks that I just baby him and there is nothing wrong with him.  I am trying to get as much info as possible so I can show him that this is real. His father and I are no longer together and his contact with his son is minimal. We are having issues at school with outbursts and recentely he hit a teacher. It is not going well and I know I can do better for my son. Can anyone help me with this?

psedlock1
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am a 76 yr. old mom of four, grandmother to 14 and great-grandmother to 3.  Married to Phil for 57 wonderful years.  Civic and community minded, I have cut back quite a lot due to physical problems, but I still serve on three Boards of Directors.  They are: Council of Clubs founded in 1891, Grinter Place Friends supports the upkeep of historical Grinter House built in 1857 and Business West, an organization to support business and development.  Ran for Mayor in 1968 and still very interested in politics and particularly interested in usasurvival.org. 

Skirtgirl
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Marci. I live in Texas on 40 acres. We have 6 horses (only 2 are actually ours - the other 4 are our neighbors). I have been married for 20 years. I have 2 boys. One who is 21 and the other is 11. We adopted to 21 yr old when he was 14 and my baby was 3. It has been a fun and challaging road! I homeschool my 11 year old and my 21 yr old is off finding his wings and building his testamony and from the looks of it OOHHH what a testamony it will be! ;-) Look forward to getting to know everyone!!

anumhatre
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM
3 moms liked this
Hieeee , im Anu From Mumbai, Regular House Wife .... had 2 naughty Kids ashish n tejal...im social worker ...i like to make friends on cafemom <3
MommytoTwo.
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:01 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Amber. I'm 20. I have a daughter Sopheeah who will be 4 in March and I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with our second daughter Emmaline who is due April 1st. My husband and I have been together for 2 years and 6 months and have been married for 8 months.

tinytoes1028
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Mara and I am a stay at home mom of a 13 month old son and currently pregnant with our second child. I just joined this site and am looking to meet some mom's in the Pendleton, OR area. We just moved here for my boyfriends work and have not yet met anyone.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)