Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did they find Haleigh Cummings body?

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

Someone on facebook posted RIP Haleigh Cummings, I knew they were searching a river did they find her body? 

by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mybabies1N5
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 5:43 PM

bump?

mommymandaleigh
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM

IDK I don't think they have yet. I would check CNN they usually are pretty good about keeping up with this stuff ......oh and a BUMP !

luv2wahm
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Not that I am aware of..but the authorities did confirm they do believe she is deceased...poor baby..

RaeLynn1221
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM

BUMP!

JMVITT
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Haleigh Cummings is most likely dead, and persons of interest in the case have been identified, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said this afternoon.

WESH-Channel 2 carried Hardy’s new conference this afternoon, and anchor Jim Payne rightly described the news as “major developments.”

“Over the past few weeks, information has been obtained by investigators that lead them to believe that Haleigh Cummings is most likely deceased,” Hardy told reporters.

But Hardy said those details cannot and will not be released today. Hardy said “persons of interest” have been identified in this case. But he would not name them today and he dismissed a rumor that a suspect had been taken into custody.

“It’s a good thing. People are starting to talk,” Hardy said.  

A search on the St. Johns River has yielded items that will be analyzed, Hardy said. It’s a good possibility that the child died in the area, the sheriff said.

Hardy said that Misty Croslin, who was babysitting the child when she disappeared in February 2009, remains key to the case. Hardy added that the tip to search the St. Johns River came from a source who is not in Tennessee.

JMVITT
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:15 PM

BUMP!  Just watched Nancy Grace...Misty and Tommy are a talking like song birds....It's just a matter of time before they and cousin Joe go down for murder.  

My heart aches for Ronald though.  This must be extremely hard to hear. 

Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:27 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)