Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WISH ME LUCK

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:19 AM
  • 11 Replies

okay so this is the house I'm trying to move into! watcha think? it's a 2bd 1 bath, rent to own ! I am going to look at the inside tomorrow! just thought I'd share my excitement with everyone! 

UPDATE WITH VIDEO OF INSIDE

I know it's quick and a little blurry lol but I had to do it while he went outside real fast.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juveli
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:30 AM

nice deck!

strongerthanB4
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:32 AM

good for you mama!!!

mobilemom0608
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:33 AM

thanks! I'm uber excited! has a washer and dryer, AND dishwasher! I've never had any of those! lol

mstricey
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:33 AM

That's a nice deck and the place is a pretty good size, I hope everything works out for you!

mobilemom0608
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:35 AM

thanks! I am so giddy! lol I find out tomorrow when I look inside if I get it or not

mobilemom0608
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:33 PM

bump for update! wish me luck! I find out whithin the next 3-4 days if I get it or not1

MamaBear2cubs
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM

I love the deck!

They are my reason

mobilemom0608
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:36 PM

me too! I mean it's tiny, but it's just me and my 2 kids, and I've neverr had my own place! lol my apt I'm in now is about half the size of this new place

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I love the deck!

LOVE TO TEXT???
CLICK MY SIGGY!
 (tell them mobilemom0608 sent you)

CHECK OUT MY BLOG: ADashOfAsh.wordpress.com

25beengoodtome
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Nice. The place sure could be made your personal home easily. Some nice curtains, a few pictures & plants & the place will be cute!  So exciting, moving into your first home! I wish the best for you & your family!! 

I'd suggest to remove & replant that bush by the front window, plant some small flowers there, pretty multi-colored annuals, like Marigolds they grow quickly, then give you tons of seeds for next year. You could possibly plant thatbush near the deck, that will give you a bit of shade & privacy & a cute place for Christmas lights.

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
mommymandaleigh
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I think it is GREAT !!! GOOD LUCK I hope you get it !!! I hate moving though we are about to move as well and I am really dreading packing and moving !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)