Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazing...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:31 AM
  • 8 Replies

My 2 year old just went to the fridge, opened it, took out a bottle of water, took the top off, sat it on the table beside me, took her water to the couch, and sat down to drink it and watch wow wow wubbzy!! LOL

When did she become so independent? I swear, one day they are completely dependant on you and the next they are able to fend for themselves!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Susan0805
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:40 AM

bump

mobilemom0608
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:42 AM

lmao, we're watching wubbzy right now! I know what you mean though.. its sad! but good at the same time

PrettyInPink09
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:42 AM

That's cute!

My 4 yr old will get himself and his 2 yr old brother a bowl of cereal in the morning if I'm being to slow. LOL He actually gets the bowl, the cereal, and the milk all by himself and won't spill a drop!

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:43 AM

They grow so quickly, don't they?  :o) 

Owner/Moderator of these groups, please feel free to join!

AP MOMS     CRUNCHY    LLLCAFEMOM    BF MOMS    NATURAL PG 

mstricey
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:43 AM

lol wait until she a little bit older and starts pushing chairs up to the counter to climb up and go into the cabinets to get snacks herself...it is amazing to see them become so independent

Army_Wife41
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Dh loves wow wow wubbzy. lol.

I look at my DS (1 year old) and my DD (3 weeks old)...and just get so sad. I remember when he was that tiny! Now he is so big! *cries* Put him back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayliesmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Quoting mstricey:

lol wait until she a little bit older and starts pushing chairs up to the counter to climb up and go into the cabinets to get snacks herself...it is amazing to see them become so independent

LOL, my daughter does this but then she's scared to get back down, so she has  to holler for me!!

Haylie doesn't seem to have very strong hand muscles, so she cant unscrew things herself, but she'll go get everything and bring it to me to open if she thinks I'm taking too long.  Especially in the mornings!

Susan0805
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:48 AM

way too quick! Can we put them back please? LOL

Quoting catholicmamamia:

They grow so quickly, don't they?  :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)