Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I WANT TO KILL MY SISTER. NEED HELP. (update)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:38 AM
  • 62 Replies

OK i had to go out of town this weekend. and my sister watched my three kids. well when i went to pick them up tonight my sister said that my 7month old had a rash. so i was like no prob. i have diaper rash cream at the house. well when i get home i went to change her clothes so i could get her in the tub and she has a rash going half way up her back. its covering all her stuff and going half way up her back. so i called my sister and asked what she did. she said that she put LUVS on her the whole weekend because she didn't like the diapers i was using. MY sister KNOWS that she breaks out EVERY TIME she wears LUVS. i don't know what to do i have been caking diaper rash meds on her and giving her a bath to see if the water can dry it up. i want to kill my sister for this. plus DHS is coming over tomorrow because of something that happened 3 weeks ago now I'm so worried that they are going to take my kids for my sisters fuck up.  i have this posted in another group but doesn't seem like anyone is on there i need some help with ways i can hopefully get it to either go down or go away. i have tried balmex. Johnson and Johnson butt paste. and giving her a bath and go with out a diaper for like a hour.

i just went and changed her agin and its not getting any better. i am going to call her doctor in the morring and see if he can get her in. i just dont know what to do. intill then.

i took her to her doc and he gave her a RX. it is almost all the way gone. as for cps they never came by yesterday but they called and she said she cant come intill friday so it will be gone by then. the reason they are coming over is because my 3yr old was outside with no clothes on for maybe 40sec-1min. the guy that lives next door called the police and he has done it before he called them before and not just on me. the cop was very understanding but i live in a small town and the cops have nothing better to do than call cps on people. the guy has called cps him self on my friend that lives next door to him on the other side because her and her kids were playing out side i dont know what happend but she spanked her daughter and he called cps. he is in his 80's or 90's and he has told us that he dont like living by all these kids.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daytripn
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:42 AM

You are probably over-treating it right now, let her air dry as much as possible and see if it's better by morning. Butt paste is the best invention ev er!

Hunterwife45
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:43 AM

Why would your sister NOT like the diapers you supplied??? That makes no sense to me. All disposable diapers go on the same way, and if she knew that your daughter breaks out in a rash when wearing LUVS why in the world would she put them and keep them on her??? Is she really that dense??

LittleMomma13
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:44 AM

i have no idea but i would seriously rip into my sister and never let her watch them again

pixxydust
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:45 AM

try a&d diaper rash

also try putting her in a  oatmeal bath. let her hair dry.

csnook
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:47 AM

Quoting Hunterwife45:

Why would your sister NOT like the diapers you supplied??? That makes no sense to me. All disposable diapers go on the same way, and if she knew that your daughter breaks out in a rash when wearing LUVS why in the world would she put them and keep them on her??? Is she really that dense??

i use parents choice(because they are cheap and hey they do the same thing other dipers do) she said that they leak to much. i dont have any idea why she put luvs on her she has know form day one that she can not wear them. i found out that she couldnt wear them at the hospital because a nurse put one on her and in two hours she had a full blown rash like she does now. you can tell its from the dipers because it like the rash matches the outline of the diper. it stops where the diper ends. i really want to kill her for this.

lilahsmommie

Leave the Diaper off as much as possible! The air will help the most! Does DHS need to see in her diaper?

BlessedFamily8

Sounds like she is allergic to Luvs try a anti-allergen cream.

csnook

Quoting LittleMomma13:

i have no idea but i would seriously rip into my sister and never let her watch them again

after this she is never watching them agin.

mommaboudreaux

Try and let it air dry for a little bit (I have used a hairdryer before lol), then put some triple paste on it as well as cornstarch.   I know, I know cornstarch sounds weird but my grandma suggested it to me, she said that is what she use to use lol and it works wonders!

TealWC
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:48 AM

dish soap in the bath always works for my boys. Given it is not instantaneous though. Corn starch instead of baby powder

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)