Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lacking some serious motovation!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:44 AM
  • 10 Replies

How do I get it back?!?!

Ok so I enrolled into on line school for med transcription, I have 1 year to complete it or i have to pay for the training...Ive slacked off at least for the last month and a half...so im obviously WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY behind...

Where did my motivation go?!?! If you have found it, could you please return it? Thanks...lol

Anyone else dealing with something similar??

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:54 AM

I have been that way with organizing bedroom..... have boxes of clothes to donate and boxes to give back to someone that loaned me clothes for DD.   It is a bit overwhelming now.

anikahaynes1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:57 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I have been that way with organizing bedroom..... have boxes of clothes to donate and boxes to give back to someone that loaned me clothes for DD.   It is a bit overwhelming now.

I know right?!?! I am overwhelmed now thinking about it, and then my anxiety kicks in, ahhh!!! How to jump this hurdle?!? Good luck to you!

mstricey
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:00 AM

I know how you feel. I was in college for RN and was doing really good. Then I started to have problems with my son so I put it on hold to have time for his therapy etc.. Now I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to go back to school. I'm registered for fall so it's needs to show up now!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:01 AM

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting frndlyfn:

I know right?!?! I am overwhelmed now thinking about it, and then my anxiety kicks in, ahhh!!! How to jump this hurdle?!? Good luck to you!

Thanks, you too.   If i were closer i would whip ya into shape LOL.. I am known for my pestering friends to get their stuff done.

Vanmari
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:03 AM

Well, it's not medical school, but for working out and eating right, to get healthier, and shed some fat.  So, similar not really, but lack of motivation, yes.

anikahaynes1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:10 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Thanks, you too.   If i were closer i would whip ya into shape LOL.. I am known for my pestering friends to get their stuff done.

LOL thanks!!! Sounds like you could use your friends doing the same for you.

anikahaynes1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:11 AM

Quoting Vanmari:

Well, it's not medical school, but for working out and eating right, to get healthier, and shed some fat.  So, similar not really, but lack of motivation, yes.

Hey I am there with you on that issue too!!! So unmotivated to do the right things when it comes to eating and exercising...uhg!!! :( wish i had something encouraging to say to you, but I don't...good luck tho!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:15 AM

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting frndlyfn:

LOL thanks!!! Sounds like you could use your friends doing the same for you.

yes i need more real life friends... My dad every time he calls it is "have you found a job yet? "hows the cleaning going?"  but he is in hawaii for time being  so easier to put things off.

mstricey
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Oh yea this too! Man I'm slacking on so much stuff in my life right now..all I do is work,clean,and sleep..so sad

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting Vanmari:

Hey I am there with you on that issue too!!! So unmotivated to do the right things when it comes to eating and exercising...uhg!!! :( wish i had something encouraging to say to you, but I don't...good luck tho!

ABMommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:46 AM

I go through up and down phases as weeks pass! I'm going back for my Nursing Degree, I work, and I'm a single mom of two! The thing that I slack on most is LAUNDRY! We have so many clothes and it's just overwhelming. I have been trying REALLY hard the last couple months. I organized and cleaned out the shed, went through all the girls clothes that are too small and mine as well. I'm also back on a good track for eating healthy and lost 5 pounds the last two weeks! Anytime you feel like not doing something and it's a good time to do it go watch hoarders on A&E's website! I watch it for like 20 minutes then I say screw it sit here and watch it or get up and go! So I turn it off, crank up the radio, and go! You can do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)