Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BON JOVI...........

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

I get to see them in concert, this Thursday night.    Woo Hoo.  I have not seen them in concert before.  I love Bon Jovi.  Who has seen them in concert before?  Are they awesome?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:29 AM

I haven't, but I'm jealous. Jon Bon Jovi was my very first crush, back when Slippery When Wet first came out. I was probably 6 or so..and carried a poster of him with me everywhere, lol.

Have fun!

BrandonsMom1000
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Quoting msmoody:

I haven't, but I'm jealous. Jon Bon Jovi was my very first crush, back when Slippery When Wet first came out. I was probably 6 or so..and carried a poster of him with me everywhere, lol.

Have fun!

Thanks, I plan on it.  I think he is better looking now, than he was back then.  I told my hubby that Job Bon Jovi could just stand on the stage and that would be fine with me.  LOL.

BrandonsMom1000
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Quoting msmoody:

Have fun!

It was awesome.  Here is a picture for you.

jgl3g
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Oh so jelous! I saw him in concert many many moons ago. He gives an awesome concert let me tell ya.

mitch576
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM

i'ld do him...

lol

i saw him at kiss concert one year.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

OWNER OF "THE ORIGINAL 30 AND BEYOND GROUP"   ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS
come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

Rychelle
by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM

i go to every tour in the US! LOL  ill be going the end of may when hes here in NJ.. i am SOOO excited to see him play on home turf lol.. i actually live right by him and have run into his wife in Coach before LOL. he puts on an incredible show!!!!!!!  my fav was last year when he had Daughtry open for him and then during a song he had Chris come out on stage and sing with him!!!!!  so great!!!! have fun!!!! you will have the best time ever!!!!!!!

oh and a little tip.. if youand your friends that like him slpit the monthy cost for his fan club you get priority ticket purchasing!!! the group of us pay like $2 a month and then we get 1st dibs on tickets for the group of us to all sit together in great seats! so worth it if you want to go to alot of his shows!

JJJMommyKris
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2010 at 9:52 AM

I saw him a few years ago, it was amazing! You will have a blast, he does an awesome concert! Have fun!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)