Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i swear i'm seeing more and more posts..

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:17 AM
  • 45 Replies

about people's children getting molested....... WTH is up with that??

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hippiemamaof2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:19 AM

:(

there are sick people in this world.. and the reason I don't allow anyone to really watch my girls. My MIL can, and a couple close friends, but otherwise no one can and male relatives are not allowed alone with my girls. I am extremely paranoid since I was molested.

ariesp19
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:19 AM

i dotn think its happining more, i just think that we are teaching our kids more and more about good touch, bad touch, so they are comeing forward more

SugarGuru
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:21 AM

but i'm finding it quite odd, since one person posted it a couple of weeks ago, now it seems as though the posts have jumped up 95%....

chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Quoting SugarGuru:

but i'm finding it quite odd, since one person posted it a couple of weeks ago, now it seems as though the posts have jumped up 95%....

Maybe they feel more comfortable knowing someone else has gone through the same thing? I don't know.

I was molested from age 5-10 and it's awful. I am doing everything (and will do ANYTHING) to make sure that NEVER happens to my children.

:(

"And when there were bad times, we held on each other, to face what we had to get through" ~judas priest (RIP Daddy 04.03.64-08.08.08)

Richys_Girl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Good question.

mrs.sgt
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I agree completely.  It's always been going on, but like rape, domestic violence, etc it's talked about more and so you hear more about it.

Quoting ariesp19:

i dotn think its happining more, i just think that we are teaching our kids more and more about good touch, bad touch, so they are comeing forward more

kk_bella
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Really? :(

calcalmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:33 AM

It's called sin.

SugarGuru
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM

it's scary as hell......i guess my kids could live in a plastic bubble but these posts are driving me insane......it makes me wonder if they'll ever be safe

SugarGuru
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM

sin??? so the children sinned because they were molested?? or the mother did for posting about it?

Quoting calcalmommy:

It's called sin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)