Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you....*Poll*

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: How many do you do this too?

Options:

Yes, every once in a while

Yes, all the time

No, never he deals with it

No, I never turn him down

Other...please explain.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 34

View Results

Have sex everyonce in a while just to shut your SO up?

If I turn my DF down for sex I hear about it for weeks! I dont do it often and when I do it's because I had a long day and am pregnant and just dont feel like it but if I do everytime we are getting intimate he'll bring it up for weeks! So sometimes I just do it to get it over with and so he doesnt bitch am I alone?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MikeysMom51108
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I'm lucky I suppose. My husband is very understanding when I'm not in the mood. I don't get the bitching or the guilt trips if I say no like some women do. In fact, currently, we haven't had sex in probably 3 weeks or so (being pregnant, plus I had a nasty cold for 2 weeks....just haven't been in the mood), and he hasn't said a single word about it.

Kays_Mama06
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I've done it a couple times.. Starting out with the intention to shut him up but it didn't work out that way.. Its more like he shut ME up. ; )

LilBldSoccerMom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM

We don't really turn each other down unless one of us is sick. 

We always say the one that's tired gets to be on bottom.  LOL

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM

when i'm not in the mood (which is rare) we don't have sex, no bitching from him. when he's not in the mood (even more rare) we don't have sex, no bitching from me.

CafeMom Tickers

Mom of 3 boys Aiden (4), Gavin (3) and Logan (2) Pregnant with #4! Think Pink!

LilBldSoccerMom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Oh, but I would like to add....it was different when I was pregnant.  Sometimes I was just too tired.  But, that was over 8 years ago.....

i.heart.rachel
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM

If I say no, or if I'm tired, she understands. And she lets me sleep a few hours then wakes me up in the middle of the night for it haha. So no... I never give in just to shut her up.

SP_Mama
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM

I have the higher sex drive...so that doesn't apply here.  *L*

Bos_Boo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:02 PM

When I was pregnant I did. My sex drive completely disappeared until about 6 months after I had my second baby. It came back full force though so usually I'm the one asking him for it.

winterrose82
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM

No, but if I find myself not in the mood for a few days straight (and I'm not on my period or dealing with a yeast infection) I try REALLY hard to put myself in the mood. I work on feeling sexier so that we can make love :) I hate our dry spells as much as DH! 

helloworld.
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:49 PM

No, but DH doesn't bitch when I'm not in the mood. He works long hours and understands how it feels to just be tired, so he doesn't freak out over it and neither do I. We probably do it once or twice every couple of weeks, and that's fine for us. We don't have to bone like stoned test bunnies to enjoy each other's company :)

openyourmind.jpg open your mind image by m3ll_2006 + love.jpg love image by clerk_album = peace-1.jpg Peace image by angelbunni93

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)