Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do men?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM
  • 1 Replies

why do men think it a funny joke to say something that hurts your feelings and then become pissy when you show sadness and frustration with what they said?

ex) dh says you need to clean the house today? mind you its not disgustingly dirty...i swept, mopped and vacuumed yesterday (even carried he heavy ass rug outside yesterday and beat it on the line..) there are like 10 dishes in the the sink and a load of laundry to do...oh and the mess he made last night with his barbique mini sausages is soaking in the sink too.... and his clothes and my night clothes are in the bathroom on the floor cause we just got outta the shower...

so i said "ill do it when i feel like it" (even though i planned to today anyways)..."and by feel like it i mean when i'm not puking" (terrible morning sickness) "or feeling like shit from hay fever" (since he went to the barn the other night to deliver pigs and came home covered in hay.)

he says in what i hope was a joking manor : "do it or i'll find someone who will"

I shut up a while and then asked him: "are you going to replace me"

he says "probably"....

he thinks that kind of crap is a joke...and goes on to say "if he really wanted me gone i would be"....

ugh such an ass!

SAHM. Married. "Que Sera, Sera"Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
poppysgirl3
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)