Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WAS I IN THE WRONG??::some language:: (UPDATE #2)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:57 AM
  • 52 Replies

Poll

Question: WAS I TRUELY WRONG FOR THIS? please explain which answer you choose. i want to hear the thoughts behind the choice

Options:

YES

NO

OTHER

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 121

View Results

HONESTY PLEASE!!

so my husband had some friends over yesterday. i don't care for one. he's said so stuff that wasn't approprate.(however u spell it). well yesterday my neighbor had her dog over at the house.a huge pitbull. well my 2 year old has hardly ever been around dogs and the dog barked very very loudly in my kids face and the friend that i don't care for looked straight at my husband and said "YOUR SON IS A FUCKING WUS!" well i overheard it. he was like 10 feet away. i looked at him and asked what he said.he wouldn't repeat it. i said did you just call my son a wus. he said yeah cause he is. i looked at him and said "HE ISN'T USED TO DOGS,YOUR SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND YOU CAN LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!" well he said ok and just sat there. and i told him you must think i'm kidding. you can leave right now. well he finally left and my husband just gave me these go to hell looks cuz i made his "friend" leave.

background: the guy i don't like i have good reasons. he has said my son is a fucking dumbass and called him a brat. this guy is like 22 or 23.he has told all these wives i'm a complete bitch and talk alot of shit about everyone. i'm not a bitch unless u give me a reason.

::UPDATE::

so i talked to my husband and he told me that i over reacted and he did say something to him. bullshit. he said he had it under control. bullshit once again. i asked him if he had it under control when he was told i didn't matter and my son was a dumbass. don't think so. i also told him i didn't want that guy over here again. i want him to say something. i dare him. my husband is actually saying i was in the wrong.. WTF!!! i was protecting my child.

oh i forgot to add that his "having it under control" is saying "DUDE REALLY!".. i'm so sick of the bullshit. im just about to my breaking point. my husband doesn't stand up for me or his kids but tells everyone he loves being a husband and daddy and he loves us so much. he loves us so much he lets grown guys call his boys names and he tells me i ain't hot shit and i don't deserve the best. WTF did i marry. i just realized how immature my husband really is.wow thanks for all the support ladies

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wife.and.mommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:59 AM

doesnt matter if you like the guy or not.. it was wrong what the guy said.. you were totally right...

chrissi0103
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Who the heck voted yes? I would not allow anyone to talk to my child that way! Your husband needs to stand up for his son!

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Your husband should have been the one to stand up for your child!  You did nothing wrong.

Ravensong
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I would have kicked him out the first time he opened his mouth. And if her ever wanted to come back, I'd make him apologize to my kid and promise to keep his opinions to himself. Better yet, your dh should have him do that. That says a lot about a man's character when he makes fun of a little kid like that.

AirForceWife412
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM

That's the problem. my husband won't stand up to this guy. he never has.i'm the one that always has to speak up and get talked about. i understand this guy is huge but dang it be a man and stand up for your kid. im still fuming from this

Amandaandamy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Quoting chrissi0103:

Who the heck voted yes? I would not allow anyone to talk to my child that way! Your husband needs to stand up for his son!

oboe_chik
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Why is that guy even allowed to come into your house? My DH has friends that I really don't care for and they aren't allowed in my house or around me. I don't care if DH wants to go over to their house to play video games but they will not be around me or my children.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

exceptalilfish
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM

if my SO didnt punch him in the face for that, then we would have some problems

PassionateP
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM

You were fully in the right! I would have done the same thing & I would also say your husband is wrong to have that guy back at your house after the first time he called your son a name like that,

IamATeenMom307
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:11 PM

My husband would knock the shit out of anyone that said anything of about our kids or showed me the slightest disrespect. YOU GO GIRL!  defend your baby! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)