Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I call?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'm wondering if I should call my dr... my mom says I might need to...
I posted yesterday that I had done a ton of walking on saturday and was in agony after.... I had been concerned that I might go into labor... but after reading replies, I feel like I just probably over did it, lol... I'm 36 weeks.....I was sitting in class today and noticed contractions... They were light and not very painful and sorta regular for a bit... they were in the front this time. The baby was also moving... I've always heard that they don't move very much when its about time. I went to the bathroom and found a little more of my plug too... I've been slowly losing it for about a week almost 2. Its also a little painful to walk too.... like I've got pressure.
Do you think I should call my dr.?

kiss-son.pnglittlebrother.png

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyOh72
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:24 PM
doesnt hurt to call. GL mama!
SugarGuru
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:24 PM

honestly, i don't think so

i would wait until they are unbearable or seriously 5 minutes apart.....

when is your next appt?

isra1986
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:26 PM

I would call to ease your mind, but it sounds normal to me. The plug can grow back and keep coming out and the pressure is probably from the baby moving more in to position.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:27 PM

My next appt is on the 23rd, I think, lol... I got the papar in my car, I'll check.
I also forgot to add that I've been feeling alot of moisture down there....I havent had any so far, it just made me wonder.

Quoting SugarGuru:

honestly, i don't think so

i would wait until they are unbearable or seriously 5 minutes apart.....

when is your next appt?

BeckieLea
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Not that I have experience with pregnancy as I am on my first, but I believe that this is something that my doctor would want me to call about. I would just to make sure and or find out if I should be checked out just to be safe. HTH! 

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:28 PM

LOL, I've lost it once already at 32 weeks....
Mom thought also that it might be just from where he is growing.

Quoting isra1986:

I would call to ease your mind, but it sounds normal to me. The plug can grow back and keep coming out and the pressure is probably from the baby moving more in to position.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM

bump

activitymode
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM

I lost my plug at 36 weeks and had him at 37 so you could go early.  If your appt is in 3 days I would just wait.  Unless you are in pain or bleeding I would just wait.

i.heart.rachel
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM

I wouldn't, but that's just me. You should have an appt within the next week right?

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Yea... Gotta make sure, I believe its the 23rd.

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

I wouldn't, but that's just me. You should have an appt within the next week right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)