Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pack n Play newborn napper?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am looking online at pack n plays, we are stationed in germany and I need to order something soon incase it takes a few months to get here. We are trying to move back to the states so we will be using the pack n play until we get there and get a crib. After going through I dunno about a million pack n plays lol I think I found the kind I like. Its got the newborn napper in it. I was wondering if anyone has used it with their baby. It looks like it would cradle the baby, so I think I want to get that one. I was going to get a bassinet for the room but since we are moving it would be easier to just use the pack n play. Any ideas or thoughts?

Close
Heres a pic of what I'm talking about.
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sophiaria
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:40 PM

we have the same one only the girly polkadot one and we loved it. Our dauhgter slept in it for the first three months in out room. Its great. We swaddled her and put her in the cradled one and she slept all night :)

I am a Non Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, energetic, and loving mom.

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:40 PM

No idea, I used  a pack and play at first and just put him in that top part, mine didn't have a newborn napper. My son did fine in it though so I imagine with the newborn napper your baby will be fine too.

Chrystal_A
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM

How much is it?I really like that.

MandaTx79
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM

We have one, my son slept in it for maybe 2 months, until he was tall enough that I didn't feel comfortable with him using it anymore.  Then he slept in just the bassinet part til he was 5 or 6 months. 

EsmeVincent
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:48 PM

we used a pack and play for ds in our room for him to sleep in for the 1st 2months and he did just fine BUT we had the small pack and play not one like that.  My friend had her ds sleep in one the first year but then needed to move him into a toddler bed after his 1st bday...I say go ahead and get it it should last a while...we even used our pack and play when we went on vacation when ds was 7mo and he did just fine

cheffiecms
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I think this one is around 150. I have heard that Graco is really great and should last us. We plan on having more after this one. I would LOVE to get pink but I want to be able to put a boy in it one day too lol. I think I have decided, my mom went and looked at it at babies r us for me and she loves it, she says it almost swadles the baby. Now I just have to decide what color, I love the bluish green, and brown. We will see, I might go with the one I put a pic of up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)