Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying To Save Kids

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

I read a post here [I think it was here] about a man who horribly abused his kids and still the courts took the kids away from their mother.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  They asked us to send letters to Opera{I don't know how to spell her name for some reason!] Steve Wilkos and a few other talk shows.  Does anyone know where I can get the address to send these letters.  I have three printed so far, but I want to do more.  Can anyone help me help these poor babies?  Thanks in advance!  I am really wanting to help these kids as I had very similar things happen to me!  You'd think in these times it would STOP already, but it doesn't.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pasteeater
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:54 PM

BUMB this is really important!

fallen018
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:07 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1590126/_911_UPDATE_ON_Pedophile_gets_custody_because_he_s_friends_w_cops_judge_threaten_to_kill_them_to_get_even_w_mother_for_leaving_him

thats the link to the journal...it has all the information as to where you have to write and updates and all that...I wrote to ABC...thanks for helping them...I feel so bad those kids have to be going through that.

pasteeater
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Thanks for posting that!!!!  And I wanted to bump too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)