Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me what you think (kinda long)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
These are emails between me and the woman that gave birth to me.  Her brother has put things on his facebook status about me and my biracial girls.  And my mother still has him come to her house, makes dinner for him.  My uncle is a bitter lonely man who likes to talk about everyone because he has no life so he talks about everyone in my family and extended family, to their face and nobody cares, they all think its ok.  Grason is my nephew who has cerebral palsy and I was trying to make a point to my mother.  Sarah is me and Eileen is my mom.

So you think if I called Grason a retard and put it all over my facebook status that Alicia would ever talk to me again? Just wondering . . . .
Eileen April 18 at 2:48pm
Probably not lol
But why would you ..
Just wondering...
XOXO
Sarah  April 18 at 3:47pm
because your brother called my kids niggers. its the same thing!!

Eileen  April 18 at 3:49pm
OK...
Glad you had a good day at church...
Sorry Kiara got into trouble and ruined your plans...
XOXO
Sarah  April 18 at 3:55pm
ok nothing you still don't get it. you saying that "he's my brother" is like saying ok sarah f*ck how you feel, f*ck what he called your kids, thats water under the bridge. No its not. It's unacceptable and i don't see how you can defend him and by saying he's my brother is defending him. That's kinda a trashy way to think and you don't care. Don't know what I gotta say to get you to understand!! He called your grandkids niggers!!!!!!! what is wrong with you? he is dead to me as he should be to you and melissa but you all think its ok to call people horrible things and then the next day everything is ok. THat is really stupid. I'm done talking to you!!

Eileen April 18 at 4:00pm
I will tell you for again I have told him for that...I am NOT defending him...NEVER did...but you will not quit blaming me I
DO GET IT......

I GET IT SARAH...

Love
Mom

Sarah  April 18 at 9:29pm
you made your point where you stand and it against me no matter how hard I try to get you understand. So I am done. please don't comment my pics, my status or anything. i will delete you and you won't be able to see the girls any way at all.
Eileen  April 18 at 10:06pm
I am not against you I never had..
I do understand , how MANY times do
I have to say that....

YOU are the one that cannot seem to get it.
AGAIN no matter what I do or dont do makes you mad.
I do not sit around trying to cause shit...

You know I am 100 percent against what he said
U GET IT....
PS
AND I will comment on your pictures,,
They are my grandchildren,
that will never change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HERE IS ANOTHER EXCHANGE:

ok I thought I would start off a little bit . . . .
some of the things that I don't understand is why you do things for me then you throw it in my face. That is why I don't want the clothes that you got. I realize myself that once you become a mom you are a mom forever. So you watched Kiara, you weren't working. I was going to school, then I was working. Now you watch Nate when Melissa goes to do God knows what. You offered to watch Kiara, just like you offered to watch the girls a month ago when I was thinking about going back to work. No you won't watch them because I don't need to have you throw it in my face. You throw stuff in my face afterwards and that is so trashy!!! Then when I was living with you, I wanted to get another job so I could save up and be able to move out, yes I did have an expensive car payment but I would have never been able to get ahead to put a down payment on another car, I would have never been able to do it by myself, I could have been outta your place sooner but in a way you were holding me back.
I wanted to go back to school a few years back and you didn't want to watch Kiara for me, I wanted to go a few times. When I tried to go to Arizona, you stood me up to give me a ride to the bus. You didn't help me to learn how to drive even when I had my permit. You held me back. But you let Melissa do all of these things, drive your car, you watch Nate, you do everything for her and it encourages her to keep living her sorry ass lifestyle. She is taking advantage of you where as I was needed it to get ahead and actually do something with my life!!!

You talked bad numerous times about Lovell to me, sometimes in front of Kiara. You have never talked bad about Billy to Alicia or in front of her kids. Lovell has done more for me than anybody!! He has taken care of Kiara and I the whole time pretty much that we have been together.  I came to you as a daughter needing comfort from her mother, you basically talked shyt about him instead of saying something like "oh well something must happen or they have the wrong guy". Its like you have it out for him. The last time we moved to AZ when we came by the house you didn't even say hi to him. You never apologized to him. Then now I see that you have became friends with Rasheed on here. Do you know he has 9 kids and lives with his grandparents? Lovell is a good man and its pretty insulting that you would talk to Rasheed but not acknowledge someone when they come in your house.

Then there is your brother!! The stuff he has said about me about Kiara, and God knows what else he has said; that is horrible that you still talk to him, he is still I'm pretty sure paying your cable bill and popping up at your house. If anybody ever said anything about my kids the way that he spoke about me he would be dead in my book forever and I would cut off all ties possible.

I gotta go change a poopy diaper, but that is just a few things that I have been holding in.

Sarah
Eileen  October 12, 2009 at 9:16pm
Awesome...Just let it out..
I can take it

XOXO
MOM
Sarah  October 13, 2009 at 10:58am
Are you on drugs?!? That's your response? Glad to know I wasted my time trying to talk to you!! Have a nice life!!
Bye
Eileen  October 13, 2009 at 1:21pm
No that was not all I had to say
I have rewriting what I have wriitten
I am trying to phrase things right

No I AM NOT ON DRUGS
Eileen  October 13, 2009 at 1:37pm
There are so many things I would like to say.

One I never taught Mel to drive if you remember she stole the car.
Two.About driving we had no insurance.
3 Rasheed.saw in El Indios with Paul Brown and the only reason he is on my fb is 4 the games we both play I needed more in my crew..
4 I have talked to Lovell on the phone and had apologized more than once..
Alicia and Billy well I dont even know what to say
Cable bill we pay

I am so sorry I was a horrible mom
If I could take it all back I would
I will take all the blame for the shit that happens
I just miss you and the girls

I love you
XOXO
MOM

Sarah  October 13, 2009 at 5:08pm
excuses excuses!!! what is your excuse for throwing shyt in my face you offer to do? i don't want anything from you ever again!! im fed up!! you know i had a dream last night that you watched the girls and blaine came and set your house on fire. i think that is a sign i need to stay away. i remember writing you a letter years ago talking about the same stuff and if you could take it back and you were so sorry why do you still do the same things years later? do youknow how many baby story shows i watched where the mother (grandma) came to clean the house for the expectant mother and husband was home everyday? here I am on bedrest catching the bus and having my 8 year scrub toilets and wash dishes and my man is gone for work. it just makes me wonder what your definition is of family. like i told you before i could see if you worked fulltime and did this and that but you don't. do you know that lawaun's mom moved to texas with victoria to watch nani and vicky's new little boy (who isn't even her grandson) so vicky could go back to work and they were able to actually make it in life. instead i have someone who throws in my face the fact that they watched their own grandkid (1 kid) so I could have better life and my kids a better life.
do you know i was putting myself and leah in danger because i had to catch the bus to doctor appointments?
sorry doesn't always fix things especially when the same shyt keeps happening.
i don't want anything else from you. im tired of hearing what you did for me. so fucking what!!! you are my mom you are supposed to do those things til the day you die. i would give my girls every opportunity and let them know that i am ALWAYS there for them and whatever they need i'm going to provide it and not throw it in there face afterward either. they won't even need to ask me what they need because im going to offer before or know before they even ask!!
Eileen October 13, 2009 at 5:28pm
You are throwing everything in my face How much more do you have?
Sarah  October 13, 2009 at 8:39pm
im done with you!! again i wasted my time trying to fix things. i didn't throw a motherfuckin thing in your face!!
Eileen  October 13, 2009 at 9:59pm
There is just nothing I can say..

I say I am sorry

You have beautiful girls
Eileen October 13, 2009 at 10:10pm
Well you may not be throwing in my face but blaming me for almost everything..
That is what I feel..

As for not knowing what to say to you I dont know
except I am apologizing to you..

XOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mother did use drugs, she smoked coke for a long time.  Supposedly now all she does is smoke weed.  She does not work, she does not take care of anybody, she does nothing all day long, her house isn't even clean.  I have been trying to explain to her the problems and she does nothing, I have wasted my breathe and time.  I keep trying but there is no use to me anymore.  When I was 32 weeks pregnant I went into labor and after that the doctor put me on bedrest.  My husband is a long haul truck driver, so my sister would take me to doctor appointments, but she got back on drugs as well and would take me to the appointment then leave and not pick me up.  When I was 35 weeks pregnant my oldest was in the talent show at school and my sister picked me and took me to the school and then I was supposed to go to the hospital to have an ultrasound then to a regular obgyn appointment.  She left me at the school and didn't come back.  So we took the bus the appointments, well I had tried to call my mom to ask her to come pick me up and take me to the appointments and then she said she was busy so I asked if she could just take me to my house to get my car and she said she was busy eating.  With me being on bedrest you would think she would offer to come over and help me with household chores since my husband is at work and my mother lives like 30 blocks from me, it takes less than 10 minutes to drive there.

Please tell me who is wrong? 
Also Lovell is my husband, we were living in Arizona and he went to jail for 6 months because someone tried to rob him and my husband had a weapon and he almost killed them and it took them the whole trial to figure out it was self defense and he was released with no charges.  My mother begged me to move back here and said she would help me, I fell for it.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
-42-
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I don't think I'll ever understand why people have such conversations on FB......

"Hate is just a special kind of love we give to
people who suck."

aaavasquez
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Maybe if you really don't need her around than you should do just that. Let her see what she's missing out on and eventually if she wants to be in your life she will come around. Personally if it was me I would not leave my children w/anyone who does any kind of drugs just because they can't watch them 100% but thats just me. As for your uncle you need to make sure he stays as far away from you and your family as possible to prevent anything from happening to your kids. I know it's hard to go w/out your mother especially when she's right around the corner. I had a similar situation and well needless to say it took care of itself & my mom can't go a day w/out calling me & checking how we are doing. Good Luck

mamahogan2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Quoting -42-:

I don't think I'll ever understand why people have such conversations on FB......

its like writing letters, you can always say more in words than you can face to face.

mamahogan2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Quoting aaavasquez:

Maybe if you really don't need her around than you should do just that. Let her see what she's missing out on and eventually if she wants to be in your life she will come around. Personally if it was me I would not leave my children w/anyone who does any kind of drugs just because they can't watch them 100% but thats just me. As for your uncle you need to make sure he stays as far away from you and your family as possible to prevent anything from happening to your kids. I know it's hard to go w/out your mother especially when she's right around the corner. I had a similar situation and well needless to say it took care of itself & my mom can't go a day w/out calling me & checking how we are doing. Good Luck

thank you, I'm glad to see that I'm not the bad person.  Yes the drugs is part of the reason too, but she denies any drug use to me whatsoever. 

mamahogan2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:31 PM

BUMP!

knagsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:42 PM

i agree with someone above who said maybe u dont need her in ur life. my mom has done drugs my whole life and has never been a mom to me. i should have know that  she would never do half the things she says she will. so when i moved from nevada back to chicago i told her she would never see my kids or me again. we talk once a week so i know shes alive but other then that i refuse to have her near me. she doesnt think she is old enough to have grandkids either and shes 47 so my kids and i are better off. as you will be too.

clovismommy25
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I wouldn't have her in my life, that's for sure!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)