Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you dont shower every day..

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:51 PM
  • 191 Replies

Do people ever complain about you smelling bad? Just curious.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyLuck817
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Nope never

Showering everyday dries out ur hair...the natural oils of your hair are really good for it.I shower every other day=]

Im a mother of one awesome little man Im a child of one Heavenly Father I breastfed because thats what boobs are for I discipline because thats what a mother does I co-sleep at times because kids have nightmares too I am pro-life because everything deserves to live I support Gay marriage cause no love is wrong I say what I want cause I have a voice

lovemymarine306
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:53 PM

nope, i smell so fresh and so clean, clean!!  lol

i can't shower every day due to major eczema, but i don't stink and i'm not covered in dirt. 

AquarianPath
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Nope.... I don't smell bad at all.  

judybant

No... because I wash the smelly parts every day... just can't get enough oil and moisturizer to keep me from looking like Pigpen, only with skin flakes instead of dirt, if I were to shower every day. I have VERY, VERY dry, sensitive skin. Your body does NOT need to be washed every day. You wash and scrub away the beneficial bacteria that are on your skin, that help keep you healthy if you get a cut or burn...  

Shauna71904

i have a co worker who showers like once a month... there is actually a section in the employee handbook about him. we get told in monthly meetings to pursue personal hygiene!

Cavalrybaby02
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:55 PM

LOL... no.  I do wear deodorant, and I shower if I've been working out or outside in the heat or something.  But it's really bad for my skin and hair to shower every day if I don't have to... I have a lot of issues with dryness.

I usually shower every other day in the winter and every day in the summer.

Shauna71904

MINE DOES!

Quoting judybant:

No... because I wash the smelly parts every day... just can't get enough oil and moisturizer to keep me from looking like Pigpen, only with skin flakes instead of dirt, if I were to shower every day. I have VERY, VERY dry, sensitive skin. Your body does NOT need to be washed every day. You wash and scrub away the beneficial bacteria that are on your skin, that help keep you healthy if you get a cut or burn...  

LilBldSoccerMom

nope never.  And my hair is very healthy because I don't wash it everyday.

-Kney-
by Courtney on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:56 PM

No.

wishonme_2000
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:56 PM

nope i shower every other day cuz my skin and hair get really dry other wise but im always putting lotion on and smelly stuff

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)