Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What drives you nuts about other moms?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  • 244 Replies

I thought this would be a fun post. My thing that erks me the most would have to be kids not in the proper car seats or not fastened right in them etc. How about you? Just pick one :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyToEthan
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM

it drive me crazy when other mothers think their way is the "right way" or "only way".

ECMOM970
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Well...I try not to judge when it comes to parenting...but I cannot stand lazy ass parents that do not get up and do stuff with their kids! Lazy ass people in general piss me off big time!

Kays_Mama06
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I can't stand fake, backstabbing, two faced people so therefore I can't stand fake, backstabbing, two faced moms.. = )

orange4agua72
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM

mmmmm..... ones that complain about there post baby bodies and do NOTHING about it! YOU CAN WORK OUT! Just because you have a child doesn't mean you need to be fat and lazy.... (Sorry if that was mean)

eeyorerdl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM

the kind of moms that irk me???  the ones who seem to care more about the way they look than their kids welfare...

ItsBethy_4180
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:39 PM

when i see them letting their kids stand up in the cart part of the grocery cart.

eeyorerdl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Quoting Kays_Mama06:

I can't stand fake, backstabbing, two faced people so therefore I can't stand fake, backstabbing, two faced moms.. = )

ditto

Radarma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:39 PM

On Mondays I am more bothered by the obvious lack of any sort of valuable child development knowledge from **some** parents.

And it really does not irk me, just makes me sad.

Prmomof4
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:40 PM

their way is the only right way to raise or care for a child....

Radarma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Quoting ItsBethy_4180:

when i see them letting their kids stand up in the cart part of the grocery cart.

oooh, good one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)