Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner??

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:30 PM
  • 35 Replies

I want to make something different tonight.  We always eat the same stuff...over and over.  Kind of gets old. 

My husband cannot have beef or anything with dairy in it, so it limits our choices.  We have ground turkey, chicken breasts, and fish sticks (ugh). 

What is everyone having tonight? 

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winterrose82
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:31 PM

I'm making a turkey meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Not terribly imaginative, but we haven't had meatloaf in months. 

faeryfrog
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM

I have to bake a ham before it expires, and will have baked acorn squash, mashed potatoes, and cooked apple and onion to over the ham.

Natesmom62906
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Some kind of chicken, mac and cheese, and some other veggie and maybe cornbread.. as you can see, I don't really know LOL.

jessasmamma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM

we're having chicken salad sandwiches and then we're going grocery shopping LOL i went to see what i wanted to make and realized we don't have eggs, or bread, or any fresh veggies other than tomato and green onion haha that's what i get for waiting 4 days after payday to go shopping. i just hate fighting everyone at the commisary (we're military)

frustrated923
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I have an applewood smoked bacon marinated pork roast that I'm gonna throw in the oven when I get home and will probably make rice and some green beans to go with it.

Delirium003
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:39 PM

This sounds yummy!  We have been testing our favorite beef recipes with ground turkey.  Everything has worked so far, but we haven't tried meatloaf yet. 

Quoting winterrose82:

I'm making a turkey meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Not terribly imaginative, but we haven't had meatloaf in months. 

mommyofblueyes
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:41 PM

We had muffins, biscuits, eggs and sausage!  It was yummy!!

soldierkiss.gif military couple image by CommentCrazyGirl

AngelxBaby07
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:43 PM

this meal in a bag lol! it looked yummy, general tsos chicken w/ rice...and veggies...

supermom985
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:52 PM

my df is bringing home chinese food tonight from my favorite chinese place !! yay !!

Jewelrymom236
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM

breaded chicken cutlets (schnitzel)  , a household favorite!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)