Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Piano lessons?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

Have any of you taken piano lesson's or learned to play any instrument as an adult?  I am seriously considering taking lessons, but feel too old for it, something I always wanted to do though, I always chose sports over music, but I don't play sports anymore (only coach) so figured now might be the time to learn something new. Anyone else?

Mom of 2 AMAZING, GORGEOUS, Children!! 

bouncing mom

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mrs.will
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I started when I was 7 with lessons all the way through highschool. I was actually considering taking lessons again as a refresher for myself and maybe I'd start teaching lessons myself. I think its a great idea your never to old to try new things you may turn out to be a muscial prodigy. lol. I dont even know if I spelt that right. ;)

ozade8
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:49 PM

LOL..thanks. I doubt I will be that great at it, but I do want to be able to show my kids that if you want something you need to go after it, no matter your age. That is one reason I am really thinking about doing it, that and I really want to..LOL

Quoting mrs.will:

I started when I was 7 with lessons all the way through highschool. I was actually considering taking lessons again as a refresher for myself and maybe I'd start teaching lessons myself. I think its a great idea your never to old to try new things you may turn out to be a muscial prodigy. lol. I dont even know if I spelt that right. ;)

Mom of 2 AMAZING, GORGEOUS, Children!! 

bouncing mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)