Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dr phil family

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM
  • 22 Replies

I wanna choke the shit out of alexandra

come join a warm fuzz group http://www.cafemom.com/group/109014

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.will
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I agree I been watching this series and she is urking me. Her attitude sucks and she is just an ungrateful child. Her mother said it best she is the priority not her children she cares only for herself and what is best for her.

anikahaynes1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Annoys me to no end, if it is an episode of them I dont bother, it is such a waste of time!!! UGH!!!

mymaddiegrl2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:49 PM

yes her facial expressions and eye rolls i just want to slap her. I pray her mom gets her kids because she doesnt deserve them.

Quoting mrs.will:

I agree I been watching this series and she is urking me. Her attitude sucks and she is just an ungrateful child. Her mother said it best she is the priority not her children she cares only for herself and what is best for her.

yayay15
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Is it on today?  If so...I have been wanting to see it.  I saw their last shows a few years ago!! 

yayay15
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Wait!!  She has more than one kid?

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

yes her facial expressions and eye rolls i just want to slap her. I pray her mom gets her kids because she doesnt deserve them.

Quoting mrs.will:

mommas3cubs
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Didn't they already get their 15 min of fame?  move on to another family already. I watch Dr.Phil once and a while and I remember when they were first on.

Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.-Sam Winchester-Supernatural.

alexhuntercody

i watched them a few years ago when they were on. I hated all of them then. lol. So i refuse to watch them now.

misunderstood1

she is so fake. and I hate all the drama she is causing everyone in her family that Dr Phil said would happen years ago. Is she trying to live up to what he didn't want? I don't like her at all and feel really bad for her entire family and especially those kids. 

mymaddiegrl2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:52 PM

yup nathan is with his dad

layla is being raised by her mom and

she is currently prego with ex con  boyfriend

Quoting yayay15:

Wait!!  She has more than one kid?

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

Quoting mrs.will:

isra1986
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Lol! It comes on here in about 6 minutes. I can't wait to see what comes out of her mouth!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)