Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People must think I am the most horrible mom ever!!! ***Pictures***

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

LOL because the other day we went to Aaron Brothers to look for frames, and while there found these AWESOME crayon's for glass coloring, Crayola makes them...we live in an apt, our patio is by a main walk way around our apts, lots of ppl see our apt...

And now all they see is CRAYON all over our glass door to the patio,HAHAHAHAHA...

It is completly washable and comes off SUPER EASY!!! Im glad my children can have fun doing something they love to do.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wishonme_2000
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:12 PM

i'm going to have to go get some of those that would be awesome for my kids to do

anikahaynes1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Quoting wishonme_2000:

i'm going to have to go get some of those they would awesome for my kids to do

LOL I know right?!?! Hrs of entertainment, because I can keep wipeing it off over and over and over, and it gives them a bigger space to color on and be expressive.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Sounds like fun!

Click image above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

two4one
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Cool. I'd love to get those for my girls. They can draw on the sliding patio door.

Cookie-kisses
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:17 PM

we have markers for windows by crayola   --fun for holidays too

allurasmamma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:18 PM

I have the markers they make, still have not opened them. are they the same ones as you have?

possummom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:19 PM

LOL....that is cool!! I would love to get some of those this summer. the kids can color the glass door lol

anikahaynes1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Quoting allurasmamma:

I have the markers they make, still have not opened them. are they the same ones as you have?

I have no clue, the box said markers, but the texture is more wax like, and it was a pack of five. My daughters love them!!!! Who would have thought that was like the best 7 dollars I spent latley haha.

calcalmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM

That is awesome!!  I'm gonna have to find those...what if they accidently get some on the walls??

mommatothree01
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:22 PM

We have markers for the windows too, best rainy day project ever. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)