Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emotions and Life... ***an emotional vent***

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:18 PM
  • 19 Replies

I don't know why I do this to myself... I start talking to a guy... things look like they can happen and SMACK the bastard is telling the same bullshit lines he said to me to another female and I guess he thinks I'm stupid and will never realize it!

Do I have pathetic, gullible, naive, and stupid wrote all over my face???

I would just once love to find a guy who is honest with me. Wants what I want.... and has no problem going the distance to prove himself to me.... I have no problem proving myself to someone but I want someone to prove to me that I'm not worthless. I'm doubting I'll ever find the one.... Two kids by two different fathers and the relationships failed horribly... 9 of the 10 serious or semi-serious relationships I have been in since my Sophomore year in high school have ended with the guy marrying the female he cheated on me with....

What am I doing wrong??? I give myself 150%... all I ask is for 100% of the person to be given to me... I understand other commitments... children, work, etc.... that doesn't bother me... I have kids, work, college... but I can still give all of me... all of my heart, etc... why am I not worthy of Love??? What the fuck have I done so wrong in my life that I can't get a man to love me and want to spend the rest of his life with me????

I know this is long... but I'm just sort of having an emotional breakdown right now.... I'm looking for advice only...

Feel free to ask questions... but don't bash please...

Are you struggling with weightloss? Do you have 100+ lbs to lose? Than visit me and other ladies taking a stance and ready to kick the healthier living into gear!!!

Check us out at ~*~Mom's with 100 or more pouds to lose~*~

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:21 PM

BUMP!

ajjs1972
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:24 PM

I think you may putting to MUCH focus into a relationship.

deep breath and walk away babe! concentrate on the kids for a minute and let things just go. still go out, flirt and whatever, but don't go thinking every guy you meet is the "one" give him that time to prove it to ya! it will happen, I promise!

Solo_Fan
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Hun, I have felt the same way you are feeling.  I have been divorced 13 yrs and been in HORRIBLE relationships.  My Mr. Right just found me 6 months ago.  Your Mr. Right is out there.  Be patient.  I know it is hard.   hugs

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:26 PM

lol I haven't been in a relationship for over 2 years.... I talk to guys... but I see signs of lying and stuff very early... so I back away... I have walked away from many guys who could potentially be great... but certain things upset me and I can't let them go

Quoting ajjs1972:

deep breath and walk away babe! concentrate on the kids for a minute and let things just go. still go out, flirt and whatever, but don't go thinking every guy you meet is the "one" give him that time to prove it to ya! it will happen, I promise!

Are you struggling with weightloss? Do you have 100+ lbs to lose? Than visit me and other ladies taking a stance and ready to kick the healthier living into gear!!!

scmommyoffour
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:30 PM

i am sorry you are having a hard time.  My grandmother use to say there is a lid for every pot.  He is out there somewhere.  Be patient and do not stress about it. Untill then just be yourself and concentrate on you and your kids.  It will happen when you least expect it.  It did for me!  good luck and hang in there!

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I probably would be able to just be myself and concentrate on me and the kids if people weren't always commenting on how I'm never been married... they ask me why, I tell them... they shake their heads and say there has to be something I am doing wrong.... obviously they were right...

Quoting scmommyoffour:

i am sorry you are having a hard time.  My grandmother use to say there is a lid for every pot.  He is out there somewhere.  Be patient and do not stress about it. Untill then just be yourself and concentrate on you and your kids.  It will happen when you least expect it.  It did for me!  good luck and hang in there!

ajjs1972
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:32 PM

so it seems to you like every guy is lying and full of shit? lol most are but believe me, he is out there, you just haven't met him yet!

Quoting Momof2MixdBoyz:

lol I haven't been in a relationship for over 2 years.... I talk to guys... but I see signs of lying and stuff very early... so I back away... I have walked away from many guys who could potentially be great... but certain things upset me and I can't let them go

Quoting ajjs1972:

Ladygrey76
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:33 PM

wow..Sorry your going through all that..Sounds like you need to look at guys that are not in your norm..Look for one as opposite as you can find and try that..

ajjs1972
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:35 PM

okay- I will be serious here and do not take this the wrong way!

when in relationships, are you needy? like, do you have to be up that person's butt all the time?

are you controlling?

what are some of the things that men in the past have told you why it wasn't working for them?

Quoting Momof2MixdBoyz:

I probably would be able to just be myself and concentrate on me and the kids if people weren't always commenting on how I'm never been married... they ask me why, I tell them... they shake their heads and say there has to be something I am doing wrong.... obviously they were right...

Quoting scmommyoffour:

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:35 PM

it's not the lil' white lies of... "nothing is behind my back for you" type lies... it's the... oh well yeah my friend "John" needed me to come over and help with some "stuff" so yeah... ummm sorry I didn't call you to cancel the date... moving his stuff around was last minute.....

yeah that is bullshit especially when they "friend" he was talking about lives around the corner from me and I can literally see the guys house!!!! (my block is weird and I live in the corner house... lol)

Quoting ajjs1972:

so it seems to you like every guy is lying and full of shit? lol most are but believe me, he is out there, you just haven't met him yet!

Quoting Momof2MixdBoyz:

Quoting ajjs1972:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)