Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can WE resolve this?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:17 PM
  • 3 Replies

How can we (as mothers, neighbors, friends -society in general) resolve bullying in our education (school) system?

vixens323-angel-lola-luv-me.jpg picture by misswhatleyncqb1.png big girl panties image by highkick07

Imagine peace on this earth where there's no grief
Imagine grief on this earth where there's no peace

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Daytripn
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:34 PM

You can't anymore than you can stop racism, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, or any of the other issues society deals with. The best you can do, is seriously work on your own relationship with your children, teach them right from wrong, by EXAMPLE as well as by words and rules, teach them the difference between    Respect and fear,  Reputation and popularity,  true friends and cliques , and truth from gossip, and acceptance of other peoples differences.

Toughenough2bme
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:36 PM

very well spoken couldn't agree more

Quoting Daytripn:

You can't anymore than you can stop racism, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, or any of the other issues society deals with. The best you can do, is seriously work on your own relationship with your children, teach them right from wrong, by EXAMPLE as well as by words and rules, teach them the difference between    Respect and fear,  Reputation and popularity,  true friends and cliques , and truth from gossip, and acceptance of other peoples differences.

vixens323-angel-lola-luv-me.jpg picture by misswhatleyncqb1.png big girl panties image by highkick07

Imagine peace on this earth where there's no grief
Imagine grief on this earth where there's no peace

gnr
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:40 PM

This..and I also believe that parents having good communication with their child's educators helps alot as well.  When i was in school I noticed that alot of the bullies where children that didn't have parents that seemed to care much about them.  They weren't involved in their education and they pretty much let them do what ever they wanted, I have even seen some parents encourage their children to be bullies.  I guess what I get from this is; the best way to help discourage bullying is by being the best parent we can be to your children. sorry if that was long.

Quoting Daytripn:

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/gnr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)