Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My little man doesn't want to spend time with his Dad...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:29 PM
  • 3 Replies

I think he knows why we aren't together anymore.  And that's becuase his daddy is a big butthole and wants everything regardless of what it does to anyone else..

Anyway, last night he was suppos to go stay with his Dad - my husband - and he cried and cried, so we let him stay with me.

Today my husband comes to pick him up and he cries and clings to me saying he doesn't wanna go with Daddy.  I asked him why and he told me that it's because 'we're not together anymore.'  Last time little man asked if we were going to Daddy's house I told him no, and he asked me if we weren't together because 'Daddy yells at you.'

simple frown

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nemiller
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM

that's sad.  : (  i'm sorry your little guy is suffering because of this, hun.

greeneyez55
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:37 PM

I know..  :(  He was sooo happy when we were back together for that short time, and now his heart's broken all over again.  I want to punch my husband in the face for this.

Quoting nemiller:

that's sad.  : (  i'm sorry your little guy is suffering because of this, hun.

andreaRC
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:52 PM

I remember reading about when you and your DH first split up, but I hadn't realized that you got back together for a little bit.  What made you go back and how long did you stay?

I can imagine its hard for a little guy to understand mommy and daddy being together, to being split up....to being back together....then split up again.   Its going to be hard for him for a while, which i'm sure you know already.  But at least he is young.....I really feel its easier in the long run to split up when kids are young rather than teenagers.  It will get better for him (and you), just hang in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)