Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I peed on myself :(

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Today I was working out and I was running on the tredmill and while I was running I thought I started my period.. Well I went to the restroom and I didnt start my period I PEED ON MYSELF!! It wasnt running down my leg it was just a circle right in the middle of my shorts and it wasnt a tiny bit it was enough to see while I'm standing there from the front and back.. I have never peed on myself in the past 4 months since my daughter was born.. I did pee on myself for the first probably 3-4 months after my son was born(2 years ago) but I had a hard delivery and it bruised my bladder. And I couldnt control my peeing.. But since my daughter was born 4 months ago I have never once peed on myself until today and it was bad.. What is wrong :(

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lauriemom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM

It's not unusual for this to happen after a baby is born.  I would do some Keigal exercises (or however you spell it)

xXxLillithxXx
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Do you do kegals and all of that? I have some benwa balls and those are supposed to be good for tightening your muscles back up. If its a bladder problem maybe you should ask your dr they have some meds for that I think

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:34 PM

You may want to ask dr about possible bladder injury.   I have done it a few times when i sneeze or cough.  It could just be a one time thing.

KBM99
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:29 PM

I do kegals sometimes but not all the time.. I just do it whenever I think about it. I think I have a bladder infection because its started hurting whenever I peed a few nights ago.. But I have no insurance so its hard for me to go to the doctor I just have to do my own things.. :(

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Do you do kegals and all of that? I have some benwa balls and those are supposed to be good for tightening your muscles back up. If its a bladder problem maybe you should ask your dr they have some meds for that I think

theRonimal
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:30 PM

SEE?? Running is BAD for you!! lol

nemiller
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:31 PM

maybe a UTI?  i've had this issue once as an adult and it was because i had a UTI.  you can go to the doctor for antibiotics.

MattisMommy08
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:32 PM

that sucks..   I did that all the time.  do you r keegals!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)