Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We sold my DH car today :(

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm sad.  We had to sell my DH car today.  He just bought it in February.  He lost his job 2 weeks ago and selling his car was our only option to surviving.  We will be able to live for at least another 3 months on that.  So hopefully in the mean time we will be able to find some jobs.

Not Perfect

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
themacs4
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Aww...((HUGS))  You do what you have to do though!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM

good luck to your and your husband at finding jobs.

1busymomma03
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:44 PM
I'm so sorry! I hope things get better for you very soon! I know what it's like to have to get rid of things you have..just over a year ago, we had to sell our house and downsize drastically. It's hard, but keep your head up. Things will get better. (((hugs)))
AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:45 PM

I'm sorry! I hope that things get better for you and your family.

You will be in my thoughts.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

AZM
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:45 PM

hugs 

Shaye_e
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:47 PM

I'm sorry. Hopefully you two can find employment soon!

Just_Bethy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:51 PM

KUDOS to you both for doing what you have to!!...Everything will turn around for you soon and you both know you have what it takes to make it through the tough times together!!...(If you want..I could do a short reading for you...Let me know.. )

katiebug840204
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:04 PM

u sure can!  I have handed everything over to the lord and I know he will take care of it. 

Quoting Just_Bethy:

KUDOS to you both for doing what you have to!!...Everything will turn around for you soon and you both know you have what it takes to make it through the tough times together!!...(If you want..I could do a short reading for you...Let me know.. )

Not Perfect

Just_Bethy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:42 PM

I did a reading for you and it looks GREAT!!...I have sent you the details..Blessed be

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)