Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why am I the only one who sees a problem with this?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM
  • 30 Replies

I'm driving down the road and I see a large   strip club             named plan b    ...ok whatever,  then I see 90 kids in the             parking lot ...

wth?

there's a, elementary school on the other side of this                 strip club and they basically split the huge parking lot in             half, one side for the kids playground one side for the               strip club parking lot....

and all the girls in the school are wearing the classic                  schoolgirl uniform.....

is this a bad idea to anyone else?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_littles2007
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Ummm, sounds like the zoning commission missed one there.

VERY BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

KelseyLynn

Oh my gosh, it sounds like a joke. That is horrible! You know how many creepers could be hanging around there checking out the little girls ?? I wonder which was there first, the school or the club?

mommaboudreaux

Wow..............that is BAD!!!!!!!!

Melame68
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:02 PM

if the strip club was there before the school then it';s the schools fault. that;s why you see bars in residentical areas too. they were there first.

Daytripn

It's illegal here to have a bar, let alone a strip club anywhere near a school, day care, church ect. wtf? I would be complaining to my city council, asap

McKs0820

Yeah, that's nice lets get men all horny (possibly perverts and child molesters) and then send them out of the club to young girls in boys in uniform, great idea. Someone really thought that through

TXMommy483

That's gross. I'd call the City Hall and complain.

pixie_trix
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Wow..

Here in Portland, we have the highest number (per capita) of strip clubs/adult businesses in the US....  But you won't find that happening.  There are zoning laws in regards to how close a strip club/adult business can be to a school.

The zoning laws in your area, should really be assessed and rewritten in regards to adult businesses.

harakal1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Really, really bad idea. Though thank you for the laugh. I loved the name of the club and the stupidity of people who put a strip club there in the first place.

isra1986
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Yeah, very bad idea!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)