Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad mood after sex?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

Does anyone else ever experience being in a bad mood after sex?  It has been lately that whenever DH and i have sex i am in the WORST mood the next day.  I'm short and easily irritated.  Has anyone else ever dealt with this?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babypinkmms
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:14 PM

my SO is that way for some reason but not me

kenziedawnmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM

No that's me before not after lol

isra1986
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Sometimes, usually when I have something else going on.

Idiosyncratic
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:16 PM

any bitterness in the relationship?

nemiller

nope.  never had that happen.  generally, i'm in a good mood.  or at least not a bad mood.

Demonbaby

Never thought about it..will tell you tomorrow.

lilmisfit
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:18 PM

are you climaxing?...I know when me and my SO's symbols don't clash at the same time I am mood and iritated the next day

MaMa2Azriel
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:20 PM

I think after an orgasm you kind of "come down" so to speak...something to do with the endorphins in your brain.  You are very excited and happy during sex, and when it stops, those endorphins stop firing and you might experience that "coming down" or disappointed feeling.  DH is grumpy after sometimes b/c he doesn't think it was "good enough" for me but whatever he is great in bed!

my2sons2007
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Quoting lilmisfit:

are you climaxing?...I know when me and my SO's symbols don't clash at the same time I am mood and iritated the next day

Relationship is great, and the sex is awesome.  We both climax.  It's just been recently and i am starting to notice my funky attitude, and it's always the next day.......it's weird.

my2sons2007
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Quoting MaMa2Azriel:

I think after an orgasm you kind of "come down" so to speak...something to do with the endorphins in your brain.  You are very excited and happy during sex, and when it stops, those endorphins stop firing and you might experience that "coming down" or disappointed feeling.  DH is grumpy after sometimes b/c he doesn't think it was "good enough" for me but whatever he is great in bed!

That actually makes a lot of sense.  Same thing i bet that happens when you come down from drugs.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)