Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ways to increase sex drive

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

Anyone?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
4armycuties
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Turn 30....lol jk...here's a bump.

jaysmommy04
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:58 PM

BUMP!

Daytripn
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Your kids grow up eventually???

airforewifenmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:00 PM

I too have problems with this. I know when I went to the gym (dh and I went together) we literally had sex every day........other than that...alcohol?

amb_josh
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:02 PM

I need help in this area too! I almost dread sex some times

pixie_trix
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:02 PM

First step to increasing your sex drive is this.

Figure out what is decreasing our sex drive to begin with..  It could be any number of things: stress, being tired all the time, worry/something weighing heavy on your mind, diet, lack of exercise, hormone issues, thyroid issues, medications affecting your sex drive..........these are just some of the things that can affect your sex drive.

Once you figure out what is or could be affecting your sex drive. Then you can work to change those things.

Also. Do you feel sexy? Are you comfortable with and expressing your sexuality, your desires, your fantasies, you wants and your needs?  Is your sex life pleasurable and satsifying to you when you do have sex? Do you orgasm regularly? If you the answer no to one or more of those.. These things can also affect your sex drive on a mental level.  Most women have to be sexually stimulated mentally and emotionally as well as physically in order to feel and want to be sexual.  And many women lose their sex drive, because the sex they are having isn't satisfying or pleasurable to them, so they eventually just get turned off instead of turned on.

McKs0820
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM

BUMP!

Melame68
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM

inject yourself with testosterone....

luv2wahm
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:04 PM

I don't know if it's a cure all, but I have lost 16 pounds and started exercising almost everyday..and I finally have a sex drive..I haven't had one in almost 8 years..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)